Like building data-driven products? Mobile apps? Front-end data visualizations? APIs? Machine learning? We've got something for everyone.
The CB Insights Full Stack Developer is a bit of a catch-all title for most of our software engineering roles. From entry-level to senior, there is a home for you. From front-end mobile apps to back-end data aggregators, we're writing quality code. You can specialize here or work multi-functionally - whatever meets your fancy.
Much of our team has been with us for over 4 years, despite a white-hot tech market with options galore. Think we can attribute much of that to a teach and learn culture where the role will evolve with your interests.
If this sounds interesting, would love to hear from you!
- Help develop our next generation web application on a small Agile team.
- Develop solutions that are well-engineered, maintainable, tested and delivered on time.
- Participate in code reviews and sprint planning, help to identify problems and share knowledge with your colleagues.
- Work with the product team to understand business requirements.
- Implement software requirements
- Maintain and update the company’s research platform
- Plan and build new platform features
- Work with other engineering teams on improving existing frameworks and code
- Maintain and deploy template code across micro-services
- Improve internal tooling used by the marketing team
- Improve internal and external tooling used by the sales team
Requirements and Qualifications:
- BS in Computer Science or similar; advanced degrees also acceptable ;-)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Proficiency developing in a Mac/Linux environment
- Relational database proficiency (e.e. MSSQL, MySQL, Aurora, Postgre SQL, Oracle)
- Helpful Humble Human
- Love for experimentation
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit CB Insights's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile iOS Apprentice
Intrepid Pursuits, Boston, MA
C# .NET Developer
Christian Care Ministry, Colorado Springs, CO | Melbourne, FL
Senior DevOps: Infrastructure Engineer
Kickstarter, San Francisco
IT Security Analyst
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Partner Engagement Manager (PEM) - Japan
Netflix, Tokyo, Japan
Web Development Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Boston