Lead Intelligence Analyst, Healthcare
CB Insights, New York
Software that predicts technology trends.
Passionate about following health tech, covering everything from medical devices and wearables to digital therapeutics? Smart enough to help predict which emerging trends will flourish and which will fade (using data and not your gut)? Eloquent enough to package this into readable and understandable research content? If yes, keep reading.
- Write data-driven research and reports that combine our proprietary data with outside data sets to identify key trends and analyze the momentum of healthcare companies, startups, and investors
- Lead a team of junior health tech analysts including handling research calendar for the team, assignment queues, leading webinar calendar, and delivering briefings
- Assist with custom client-directed research
- Understand and develop forward-looking analyses and insights for top healthcare areas including medical devices and wearables, telemedicine, disease management, and on-demand mobile health, among others
- Develop and give client and prospect client presentations to discuss market trends in healthcare
- Support PR requests with data and category knowledge
- You should be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related disciplines such as venture capital and M&A
- Writing experience a requirement – can be within the fields of market research, journalism, or consulting in retail, technology, or related area
- Expertise in Healthcare technology
- 1+ years leading a team and a research pipeline.
- Ought tobe a startup / tech geek passionate about all things tech, and tech + retail
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Strong communication/presentation skills and leadership abilities. You should feel comfortable speaking to clients/prospects as an authority on the business and the category
- Ability to multi-task and handle the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit http://www.cbinsights.com
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Pharmacovigilance
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Quality Assurance Analyst
Pinterest, San Francisco
Group Analytics Director
AKQA, New York
Contract YouTube Junior Trafficker - (LA or NYC - pref LA)
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles or New York
Product Specialist- Indices
Kensho, New York City, NY