Roll up your sleeves and help drive customer acquisition with the CB Insights business development team
The CB Insights Business Development Internship is a great opportunity to gain exposure to a high-growth sales team, including sales operations, growth channels, and potentially diving into some projects involving analytics and reporting. We’re looking for someone with a “no job is too small, or too difficult” attitude. The right person knows how to ask smart questions, and get things done.
You'll walk away with a solid understanding of how an enterprise B2B sales organization works (including the software and tech stack of a modern sales organization) while helping drive revenue growth.
In the fields below please tell us why you are interested in emerging tech, venture capital, or finance and what you (think) you like about sales.
• Salesforce data management (This is the system we use to track sales leads.)
• Create and follow a standard naming convention for locations (i.e. cities, states) in Salesforce.
• Lead generation through web research
• There will be opportunities to collaborate with others on the team on various projects throughout the semester.
Required Experience & Qualifications:
• Available for winter/spring semester internship and either a Senior or rising Senior
• Tech savvy (Comfortable with Google Drive tools, Office, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Positive and curious attitude
• Interest in emerging tech, venture capital, or finance
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs are a plus
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit CB Insights's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Manager, Publisher Partnerships
StackCommerce, Venice Beach, CA
Senior Manager, Public Relations (Consumer)
Postmates, San Francisco
Business Development Manager, Thailand
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Client Partnerships Manager, UK
Khan Kids - Head of Partnerships and Strategy
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA