Drive CB Insights' growth as part of the Business Development team.
The CB Insights Account Executive will guide qualified prospects toward becoming new customers. You will spend the majority of your time demoing prospects on our web-based products and following up with them with an eye on closing new business. You will be product and industry savvy (venture capital and technology should get you excited), an independent worker, and excited about building and managing your own book of business. This is a unique sales opportunity to enter into a high-growth company that has found product-market fit, but which is (very) far from exhausting its addressable market.
- Own, lead, and drive the full sales cycle from first contact through contract negotiation/close
- Dig in and be hands on in learning the product, and leverage your presentation skills via web-based product demonstrations
- Achieve sales targets through identifying, qualifying, and closing business
- Maintain updated sales records and prospect status in salesforce.com with an eye toward a balanced pipeline
- Collaborate across both sales and product teams to ensure prospects get timely, conducive information that increases product knowledge & interest
- Forecast your personal sales activity, revenue achievement, and update activity/prospect status in regular sales meetings
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or higher required
- 3+ years experience selling software or technology solutions, services, or applications
- Strong experience building a pipeline, qualifying, and identifying deals you can close
- Strong communication and persuading skills
- Proven top performance in prior roles, with growing levels of responsibility
- Advanced working knowledge of technology, venture capital and emerging industry trends
CB Insights values diversity, different perspectives, collaboration, and curiosity.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit CB Insights's website.
Jobs You May Like
Townsquare Interactive, Lufkin, TX
Townsquare Interactive, Amarillo, TX
Enterprise Sales Engineer (Cincinnati, OH)
Strategic Account Executive
Sales Director, Asia
Regional VP of Sales (Northeast)
Collective Health, New York