Drive CB Insights' growth as part of our Customer Success team
The CB Insights Customer Success Manager is responsible for maintaining a portfolio of Accounts that include the world’s leading corporate Strategy and Innovation groups along with venture capital firms. This position delicately governs customer relationships and consistently illustrates the value delivered through CB Insight’s software & services. The Customer Success Manager serves as the internal voice of the customer while working with other CB Insights’ teams to exceed customer expectations. This individual's performance is based on specific metrics associated with customer on-boarding, product adoption, expansion & retention.
- Actively serve a portfolio of assigned accounts so that customers may achieve their positive business outcomes via CB Insights’ software & services.
- Drive customer software engagement & development of power users across customer organizations.
- Implement Customer Success Plans for assigned accounts.
- Collaborate with CB Insights’ business development team to expand customer relationships.
- Run the renewal process for assigned portfolio of accounts.
- Maintain communication & governance protocols across customer & CB Insights’ teams.
- Effectively solve ad-hoc customer issues as needed.
- Bring to bear predictive renewal analytics to identify customer expansion opportunities & churn risks.
- Collaborate with Marketing to demonstrate customer communication campaigns.
- Provide continuous customer feedback to CB Insights’ Product team.
- Stay current & educate customers on CB Insights’ products, competitive landscape & innovation trends.
- Embrace & contribute to Customer Success team standard methodologies.
Core Skills & Talents:
- Real passion for serving customers.
- Establish credibility with key customer decision makers & influencers.
- Strong verbal/written communication & presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills; formulates solutions that deliver real business value.
- Ability to recognize and maximize new business opportunities
- Comfort with negotiation.
- Well organized; handle multiple accounts & assignments simultaneously.
- A commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant & self-imposed.
- B.S. or B.A. in business management, finance, economics or similar study. MBA preferred.
- Validated results in prior role.
- At least 3-5 years of prior account management and/or customer success experience, preferably within enterprise software or SaaS.
- Expertise with Excel and CRMs, preferably Salesforce.
- Proficiency communicating data via Excel, Salesforce and other business intelligence tools.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
CB Insights values diversity, different perspectives, collaboration, and curiosity.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit CB Insights's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Specialist (part-time) - Seasonal
Peloton, Chicago, IL
Customer Service Associate, Part-Time
Deliveroo, Hong Kong
Customer Service Supervisor
Customer Service Representative
Lever, San Francisco
Customer Experience, Shift Supervisor
Technical Product Support Analyst
Cherwell Software, Swindon, Wiltshire, United Kingdom