Passionate about following tech trends and love writing data driven content? If yes, keep reading.
The Tech Industry Analyst will be smart enough to help predict which emerging technology companies and products will flourish and which will flounder (using data and not your gut). As well as eloquent enough to package this into readable and understandable research content.
- Write data-driven research and reports that combine our proprietary data with outside data sets to analyze the health of companies, investors, and industries
- Understand key trends and develop analyses and insights for emerging technology areas such as industrials, cloud computing, payments, mobile, enterprise software, ad tech and SaaS among others
- Develop and give client and prospect client presentations to discuss market trends
- Support PR requests with data and category knowledge
- Ought to be passionate and knowledgeable about technology and related disciplines such as venture capital and M&A
- Writing experience is a requirement – can be within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research, i-banking or consulting experience in tech or related area
- 1+ years of relatable work experience
- You should be a startup / tech geek passionate about all things technology
- Ability to synthesize data and develop meaningful conclusions and predictive insights
- Strong communication/presentation skills and leadership abilities. You should feel comfortable speaking to clients/prospects as an authority on the business and the category
- Experience with financial services preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit http://www.cbinsights.com
Jobs You May Like
Coordinator, Original Film Publicity
Netflix, New York, New York
Staff Writer, SEO
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Time Inc., New York, NY
Dubbing Producer, International Dubbing
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Associate Audience Engagement Editor, Fortune.com
Time Inc., New York, NY