Strategic Research Manager
CB Insights, New York, New York
Software that predicts technology trends.
Love corporate innovation? Interested in collaborating with senior executives at Fortune 500 companies? Keep reading!
CB Insights’ Growth Collective is an exclusive network for senior strategy and innovation executives (SVP level and higher) who need proven solutions to accelerate organizational growth. It provides access to peers, tools and insights to overcome corporate growth challenges.
CB Insight’s Growth Collective is looking for a Research Manager to drive the agenda for cutting edge research and analytical insights to our highest level of clientele. These clients are the senior most executives of Fortune 100 companies responsible for corporate strategy and innovation, and corporate VCs.
This person will focus on providing practitioner research to support members solve their organizational growth challenges.
- Drive the research agenda, working with members to deliver best practice case studies to solve member challengers
- Provide universal data analyses and insights to focus members' efforts around innovation in their companies
- Engage with members to educate them on the latest developments in corporate innovation.
- Deliver research deep dives to members when requested
- Assist in driving commercial outcomes for the business
- Constantly innovating on the product to provide exceptional member experience
- Collaborate cross functionally to bring the best of CBI to our members
- Develop member meetings and conferences that will reflect and promote the CBI brand and customer experience
- Writing experience a must – can be within the fields of market research, journalism, equity research, investment banking, or consulting
- 2+ years experience in a research analyst, or consulting role
- Prior experience in corporate strategy preferred
- Ability to synthesize ambiguous concepts and/or data that develop meaningful conclusions and insights
- Ability to take and implement feedback well and a high tolerance for change required
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Strong MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees a plus
- Some travel required to attend conferences and meetings
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit CB Insights's website.
Jobs You May Like
Site Reliability Engineer, SF
Mixpanel, San Francisco
Implementation Specialist, VoIP
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA
Product Support Specialist, Associate
Merrill, St. Paul, MN (USA)
Senior UX Designer
People Support - Analista de Departamento Pessoal (VAGA TEMPORÁRIA)
ThoughtWorks, Belo Horizonte
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA