Drive CB Insights' growth as part of the Product Specialist team.
As a member of the Product Specialist team, you’ll be a trusted adviser and product expert for prospects, clients, and internal teams. Because you’ll be client-facing and working on highly visible strategic projects, this is one of the most unique roles in the organization.
You’ll help the world’s smartest companies understand emerging technology trends and make data-driven decisions. You’ll also close business, improve how we communicate with our prospects and customers, streamline operational processes, and be the voice of the customer, advocating on their behalf and influencing our product roadmap.
The Product Specialist role offers cross-functional exposure across our company, providing you with invaluable experience in the different areas you may want to develop your career. You’ll work closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product, Marketing, Design, Operations, and Management (you’ll make lots of friends).
Job Responsibilities: We expect this role will involve wearing multiple hats.
- Deal Support Consultant: Majority of the role
- Nurture revenue opportunities by providing a best-in-class experience
- Address specific prospect and client needs with tailored product demonstrations
- Connect the strategic business goals of prospects and clients with our solutions
- Revenue Enablement:
- Facilitate our revenue team's product, tools, market, sales, and customer knowledge
- Identify, analyze, and design training around best practices within our revenue funnel
- Coordinate content creation for our learning management system and knowledge center, with focus on standardizing language and getting CBI reps to 'certify'
- Special Projects:
- Examples include partnering with:
- Marketing to strengthen our positioning
- Assisting Product Marketing and Design to craft assets and collateral
- Product to test new features and streamline market feedback
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 1-2 years of startup and/or client facing experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit, with the ability to think strategically
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Loves being a productivity machine and building scalable processes
- Confident communicator who can foster cross-functional relationships
- Natural problem solver who has a keen attention to detail and enjoys finding creative solutions
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team and encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit CB Insights's website.
Jobs You May Like
Employee Impact Manager
Twilio, Denver, Colorado, United States
RVP of Sales
Pager, New York
Client Success Manager (German Speaking) m/f
Honeypot GmbH, Berlin
Expression of Interest - Customer Happiness (Manila)
Sales Development Manager
OneLogin, San Francisco