Copy edit, line edit, and fact check data-driven research briefs and reports.
CB Insights is seeking a motivated Copy Editor. You will help reach research and content goals, and manage production tasks.
- Daily production, curation, and management of our newsletters which reach 300K+ readers.
- Editing of data and graph-driven research briefs, research reports, and newsletters. This includes headline writing, copy editing, and fact-checking.
- Editing of infographics for content and visual consistency
- Assist in maintaining the editorial calendar. Contribute to research planning and ideation.
- Help in production and copy editing for special projects, including webinars, in-depth reports, and events.
- Assist in tracking newsletter opens and clicks, and responsibility for identifying/surfacing popular content.
- At least 2 years relevant editing and writing experience and demonstrable ability to edit for grammar, clarity, and consistency
- Solid grasp of numbers and data and a zeal for accuracy
- Ability to work in a collaborative, dynamic, and fast-changing environment
- Some knowledge of MS Excel
- Some experience working with newsletters preferred
- Knowledge of venture capital/startup ecosystem a plus, but not required
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees also a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit http://www.cbinsights.com
Jobs You May Like
Food Stylist, Time Inc. Food Studios
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL
Manager - Physical Production, Global Variety/Comedy/Multi-Cam
Netflix, London, United Kingdom
Freelance Production Assistant, Tasty
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Model - All Sizes
ModCloth, Pittsburgh, PA
Content & Strategy Midyear Fellow - The Foundry (Winter and Midyear Position)
Time Inc., New York, NY
Integrated Producer - France
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands