Copy edit, line edit, and fact check data-driven research briefs and reports.
CB Insights is seeking a motivated Editor to help reach research and content goals, and manage production tasks.
- Daily production, curation, and management of our newsletters which reach 300K+ readers
- Editing of data and graph-driven research briefs, research reports, and newsletters. This includes headline writing, copy editing, and fact-checking.
- Editing of infographics for content and visual consistency
- Assist in maintaining the editorial calendar. Contribute to research planning and ideation.
- Help in production and copy editing for special projects, including webinars, in-depth reports, and events
- Assist in tracking newsletter opens and clicks, and responsibility for identifying/surfacing popular content
- At least 2 years relevant editing and writing experience and demonstrated ability to edit for grammar, clarity, and consistency
- Strong grasp of numbers and data and a zeal for accuracy
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and fast-changing environment
- Some knowledge of MS Excel
- Some experience working with newsletters preferred
- Knowledge of venture capital/startup ecosystem a plus, but not required
- BA/BS required; relevant graduate degrees also a plus
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.