Business Development Representative
CB Insights, CB Insights
Software that predicts technology trends.
Drive CB Insights' growth as part of the Business Development team.
The CB Insights Sales Development Representative (SDR) will generate interest in CB Insights and drive prospects to demo. Specifically, this role blends high-intellect web prospecting with sophisticated phone and email communication. In this role you will be actively handling lead qualification and help convert leads into clients. While it is an entry-level sales position, it is a critical component of the CB Insights sales pod. As such, you will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and developed by more seasoned enterprise sales professionals.
- Prospecting for new clients via both phone calls and emails at high volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Qualifying leads generated by marketing which includes content and demo requests
- Actively seeking out new potential client accounts and making the first contact with those accounts to generate interest
- Scheduling demos of the CB Insights platform for qualified prospects
- Working with Account Executives to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by getting them timely, conducive information about CB Insights' products
- 4H's: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Less than 2 years of sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets, in new business acquisition
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
- Shown creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, and Hungry: Check out more about our company culture here.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit CB Insights's website.
Jobs You May Like
Zipline, Half Moon Bay, CA
Praktikant Vertriebsinnendienst (m/w/x)
Deliveroo, Köln, Berlin
Senior Strategy & Operations Manager, Special Ops
DoorDash, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Austin, Atlanta or Denver
Head of Sales, Japan
Senior Software Engineer
PEAK6, Chicago, IL
Regional Business Development Manager - Munich
Vestiaire Collective, Munich