Find top talent for CB Insights.
As part of the Recruiting Team at CB Insights, you’ll be responsible for our most important asset – its people. This role requires impeccable candidate development capabilities in addition to knowledge of recruitment methods and technologies. This is a full lifecycle role and you will be expected to work closely with both candidates and CB Insights management.
- Execute customized full cycle recruiting for a variety of different roles at CB Insights
- Build relationships with hiring managers to identify and implement sourcing strategies that will drive talent to open positions
- Communicate with hiring managers throughout the recruiting lifecycle to provide information on candidate pipeline
- Proactively source, screen, interview, schedule and recommend candidates for open roles
- Develop and execute creative recruitment strategy by sourcing passive candidates through multiple channels
- Identifying the best sources and methods to locate the best candidates for our open positions per key requirements (blogs, job boards, business networks, etc.)
- Attend external networking events that will connect you directly to potential talent
- Regularly manage and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with new recruiting methods; assist in developing consistent recruiting strategies at CB Insights
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years’ experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably at a startup, corporate or agency
- Expertise in various sourcing tools/channels with strong research and candidate generation skills
- Ability to multitask multiple job searches to generate a high-quality pipeline of candidates
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong follow-up and organizational skills
- Proactive with a get sh*t done attitude
- Team player and desire to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficient in an ATS (Greenhouse preferred), MS Office, and Google Apps
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.