Establish, grow and lead a team of product evangelists at CB Insights!
We’re seeking a motivated and accomplished Director of Product Marketing with a passion for using, positioning and evangelizing world class enterprise SaaS products. This position is highly visible and cross-functional as you will be working closely with product, marketing, engineering, business development, customers and executive leadership.
You will grow and lead a team of SaaS product marketers to achieve the following:
- Crafting compelling narratives how CB Insights products solve problems for our Fortune 1000 customers
- Building collateral across various media platforms - written, video, webinars, etc. - that communicate these narratives to internal stakeholders, prospects and customers
- Owning sales enablement, including training sales and customer success teams on our product
- Coordinating launch activities for new product / feature launches across all departments
- Establishing and tracking customer adoption metrics
- Talking to customers early and often to educate them on our product, inform them of our future roadmap and get their feedback on how we can better serve their needs
The work you do here will have massive exposure. Among our robust set of marketing assets which include a heavily trafficked research portal, newsletter of 290,000+ subscribers, thousands of press mentions, 1000+ attendee events, your work will be seen far and wide.
Finally, please note that this is a formal leadership / management position. You will be inheriting one very talented Product Marketer on day one and looking to scale that team significantly over time.
A bit about CB Insights and the products you’ll be marketing
CB Insights collects and analyzes massive volumes of unstructured data that go beyond human cognition. Fortune 1000 companies rely on CB Insights to identify emerging trends and threats early to predict what’s next for their businesses -- their next investment, the next market they should attack, the next move of their competitor, or the next company they should acquire. CB Insights is a leader in Expert Automation & Augmentation Software (EAAS) and is backed by the National Science Foundation.
We have grown revenues 100%+ YoY since 2013 and are well into 8-figure revenue territory. We raised $10M in growth equity in 2015 - money which is sitting on our balance sheet. Call us old school, but we grow through revenue and don’t burn money.
- Lead, grow and nurture a top talent team of enterprise SaaS product marketers
- Craft compelling narratives for how CB Insights products solve problems for our Fortune 1000 customers
- Build collateral across various media platforms, including written, video, etc.
- Partner across multiple departments to successfully coordinate product launch activities
- Own sales enablement, including training of our sales and customer success teams
- Establish and track customer adoption metrics
- Stay informed on competitive products within the marketplace and educate our product leadership team on the landscape
- Talk to customers early and often to educate them on our product, inform them of our future roadmap and get their feedback on how we can better serve their needs
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of enterprise SaaS product marketing experience
- Experience managing teams of 3+ professionals
- Expert copywriting skills
- Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to attract top tier talent
- Fintech experience a plus
- Familiarity with graphic design / video platforms a plus
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial with hands on approach
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit http://www.cbinsights.com
Jobs You May Like
Marketing Intern - Austin
Yelp, Austin, TX
Publicity Manager, APAC
Netflix, Singapore, Singapore
Social Media Manager
PlayStation, Venice, CA
Director, Global Creative Marketing (Global Series)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Associate Marketing Manager
Lyft, Hoboken, NJ
Manager, Global Creative Marketing (Multi-title)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California