CB Insights is seeking an organized, detail oriented, and dedicated Executive Assistant to support VP and SVP level executives. You should be self-motivated who can demonstrate flexibility, teamwork, maturity under pressure, good judgment, and the ability to anticipate and resolve issues.
- Manage all VP/SVP level administrative tasks: appointments, calendar, travel itineraries, expenses, reporting, filing, copying, etc.
- Provide communication with internal teams
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Coordinate team events and meetings
- Conduct research on special projects
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience supporting VP-level or above management
- Self-starter with a positive attitude
- Aptitude to problem-solve independently, learn quickly, multi-task, and take initiative
- Strong attention to detail, research, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Proficient with MS Office and Google Apps
- BA / BS
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit http://www.cbinsights.com
Jobs You May Like
Flatiron School, NYC
Technical Recruiter, Market Intelligence
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Member Support-Technical Support (Hardware)
Peloton, New York, NY
Custom Clothing Training Manager (NYC)
Trunk Club, New York, NY
Chief of Staff to the CEO
Zuora, San Mateo, CA or San Francisco, CA
Everlane, San Francisco, CA