Drive growth by helping manage one of CB Insights fastest growing teams.
Our Sales Development Manager will be responsible for managing our team of outbound lead generation specialists at CB Insights along with creating new strategies and process flows to maximize revenue from this channel. This position will report to the Sr. Manager of Sales Development.
CB Insights is attacking a very large market, and this role is primarily responsible to ensure we touch our future clients directly and proactively about how we can help solve their problems. As a manager you must be able to collaborate and operate in a fast-paced, high-energy, and constantly changing environment while staying laser focused and hands-on with your team.
- Manage a team of outbound Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) to ensure consistent quality and quantity of outreach
- Report on sales activity and quota attainment to the Sr. Manager of Sales Development
- Help hire, onboard, and train new hires
- Develop new, innovative sales initiatives to put our brand and products in front of future clients
- Mentor SDRs on their career path at CB Insights
- Identify reporting gaps/needs and use data to target new opportunities in the sales funnel and ensure we have adequate resources/headcount
- Create and implement weekly training sessions and other unique learning opportunities to ensure continued development of the team.
- Motivate individuals to exceed goals through training, coaching, competitions, creative incentives, and transparent results.
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years in Software Sales, preference for experience working with large, enterprise deals
- 1+ years of Sales/SDR Management
- High energy and positive (GSD) attitude
- Experience across both inbound and outbound channels, with a preference toward cold outbound outreach (Major Plus)
- Competitive and data driven
- Expertise with CRMs & CRM Reporting, familiarity with Salesforce preferred
- Impeccable interpersonal, organizational, and leadership skills
- Self-starter with ability to work under pressure and make independent decisions
- BA/BS Degree
Perks and Benefits:
- Subsidized health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with up to 4% match
- $1,000 continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
About CB Insights
CB Insights has built a tech market intelligence platform that analyzes millions of data points on venture capital, startups, patents, partnerships and news media to predict technology trends.
Be a Better CB Insights Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at CB Insights when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about CB Insights? Visit http://www.cbinsights.com
Jobs You May Like
Product Marketing Manager
Betterment, Betterment HQ - New York City
Proposal and Capture Strategist
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Partner Marketing Manager / Senior Partner Marketing Manager
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Vice President of Business Development
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Head of Soccer, Business Development
Time Inc., New York, NY
Sr. Strategic Partner Manager - Publishers and Developers
Twitch, San Francisco, CA