- Build pipelines to ingest and maintain complex data sets into Cerebri AI’s proprietary data stores for use in machine learning modeling
- Develop and maintain data ontologies for key market segments
- Collaborate with data scientists to perform exploratory data analysis and to map data fields into proprietary data stores and to find signals in client data
- Collaborate with clients to develop pipeline infrastructure, and to ask appropriate questions to gain deep understanding of client data
- Write quality documentation on the discovery process and software projects
- Work equally well in a team environment and on your own.
- Communicate complex ideas clearly with both team members and clients
- Travel up to 25%
- At least one (1) year of experience designing and building data processing solutions and ETL pipelines for varied data formats, ideally at a company that leverages machine learning models
- At least two (2) years of experience in SQL, Python, Apache Spark, pyspark
- Experience working directly with relational database structures and flat files
- Ability to write efficient database queries, functions and views to include complex joins and the identification and development of custom indices
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, continuous integration and development, and operations.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
Nice to Haves
- Experience in Java and/or Scala
- Experience with data management processing tools such as Kafka, Elasticsearch and Logstash
- Experience with NoSQL distributed databases such as Cassandra.
- Experience in business intelligence visualization tools such as Grafana, Superset, Redash or Tableau.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or similar cloud computing solutions
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant quantitative subject
About Cerebri AI
Cerebri AI provides AI and machine learning solutions to help enterprises grow top line revenues by giving them a 1:1 relationship with their customers. We do this by processing internal and external customer data, and by determining the dollar value a customer places on the “value” of a vendor, products, assets, etc. We also monetize a critical variable in any revenue situation, the customer’s ability to pay, so things such as up-selling opportunities can be clearly scoped and delivered. We call the results Customer Value Indexes (CVIs) for brands, vendors, assets and financing.
Want to learn more about Cerebri AI? Visit Cerebri AI's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Data Science - Business Intelligence
Collective Health, San Francisco
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Data Science Manager, Marketing Analytics
Squarespace, New York, NY
Security Analyst, Security Governance, Risk & Compliance
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Paid Social Analyst
Red Ventures, Los Angeles, CA
Data Scientist - Analytics, People Analytics
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States