- Create mathematical models of problems to show conflicting objectives, alternatives, restrictions.
- Design and develop statistical, mathematical, econometric and various other scientific techniques for system assessment.
- Conduct data preprocessing, transformation, and perform statistical analysis.
- Observe customer’s operational systems and gather data about issues so the workflow and policies can be modelled and characterized.
- Develop business procedures such based on operation research and/or game theory.
- Understanding and worked with enterprise software system.
- Documenting software projects and maintaining project documentation.
- Working in a team environment as well as working alone.
- Experience with data science, artificial intelligence, applied statistics, integer/linear/dynamic programming, mathematical optimization, stochastic systems.
- Experience with semantic systems.
- Python or R or MATLAB programming skills with two (2) years or more experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Ph.D./MSc in operations research, applied statistics, data mining, machine learning, or a related quantitative discipline.
Tools we use...
- Python (some R some MATLAB)
- Jupyter Notebook
About Cerebri AI
Cerebri AI provides AI and machine learning solutions to help enterprises grow top line revenues by giving them a 1:1 relationship with their customers. We do this by processing internal and external customer data, and by determining the dollar value a customer places on the “value” of a vendor, products, assets, etc. We also monetize a critical variable in any revenue situation, the customer’s ability to pay, so things such as up-selling opportunities can be clearly scoped and delivered. We call the results Customer Value Indexes (CVIs) for brands, vendors, assets and financing.
Want to learn more about Cerebri AI? Visit Cerebri AI's website.
Jobs You May Like
Portfolio Data Analyst
JUMO, Cape Town, South Africa
Local Lead Data Science Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Boston
Scoop, San Francisco, California
Data Scientist - Chicago
Kogentix, Schaumburg, IL
Senior Manager, Analytics Strategy - Utilities
Accenture, Ontario - Toronto, Canada
Data Scientist - Inference, Pricing
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States