- Developing reactive applications that manage large datasets in conjunction with machine learning models trained against that data.
- Maintaining automated test coverage against all code you produce.
- Contributing to design discussions related to product.
- Building and maintaining Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines to maximize efficiency and ensure quality in the development process.
- Learning about the latest and greatest advancements in machine learning and data engineering while simultaneously looking for opportunities to apply them in our products.
- Meeting hard product deliverable deadlines set in a rapidly evolving startup environment.
- Excellent Scala/Java programming skills with five (5) years or more experience.
- Experience developing large scale microservices and API services.
- Experience working with Lightbend Reactive Platform (Play and Akka)
- Experience developing UI dashboards with Angular2+, D3 or Amcharts, HTML, CSS
- Experience in Python / Pyspark
- Working knowledge of Relational databases (Postgres, Oracle), Distributed clusters (Hive, Cassandra, Ignite), Graph databases (OrientDB, Neo4j) etc.
- Experience setting up automated tests that provide full code coverage and building/maintaining Continuous Integration (CI) pipelines (e.g. Jenkins, Travis CI, CircleCI).
- Experience operating in a “full stack” type role, with the ability to be flexible with the tasks you work on day-to-day.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and Scrum framework for managing processes.
- Proficiency in managing software projects in Git.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or related area).
Nice to haves...
- Big Data and ETL experience with Apache Spark and Kafka is a plus.
- Understanding of Machine learning platforms, (e.g. Random Forest, Naïve Bayes, Neural Networks) and common API frameworks that can be used to deploy them (e.g. Spark MLlib, Python scikit-learn, Tensorflow).
- Experience in deploying statistical models for use in applications
- Familiarity with common neural network configurations and the problems they can be used to solve.
- Experience with the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket).
- Any other related experience with Big Data, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, machine learning and/or deep learning, predictive analytics
About Cerebri AI
Cerebri AI provides AI and machine learning solutions to help enterprises grow top line revenues by giving them a 1:1 relationship with their customers. We do this by processing internal and external customer data, and by determining the dollar value a customer places on the “value” of a vendor, products, assets, etc. We also monetize a critical variable in any revenue situation, the customer’s ability to pay, so things such as up-selling opportunities can be clearly scoped and delivered. We call the results Customer Value Indexes (CVIs) for brands, vendors, assets and financing.
Want to learn more about Cerebri AI? Visit Cerebri AI's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior iOS Engineer
Meetup, New York
Principal Web Developer
Senior Software Engineer
StoryBlocks, Arlington, VA
Senior Software Engineer
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
CareSkore, Mountain View, CA
Staff Software Engineer (Java or .Net core skills) - Data Product Development
Visa, Foster City CA, US