Chief of Staff to the CEO
Change.org, San Francisco, CA, USA
Platform for petitions and social change
Board & Investor Coordination:
- Serve as a primary liaison between Change.org and its Board of Directors.
- Project manage Board meeting prep and creation of Board meeting materials.
- Provide regular written updates to the Board on key impact moments and progress against goals.
- Own creation of all material requested by investors, including impact reports, quarterly updates, and other information needed on an ad hoc basis, delegating information requests to appropriate internal teams as needed and ensure they are followed up on.
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the the CEO and internal departments and build relationships crucial to effective collaboration across the organization.
- Provide decision support through research, analysis of information, and clear presentation of considerations.
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively execute on top priorities.
- Manage CEO’s calendar to ensure the most effective management of executive time.
- Prioritize workflows for the CEO, by planning out and directly supporting with task completion.
- Help coordinate executive team offsites and support periodic company events/activities
Executive & External Communications:
- Manage all inbound speaking and interview requests for the CEO, and work with internal communications team to identify potential speaking opportunities valuable for the company.
- Prepare presentations for internal and external audiences. This will usually involve designing a highly compelling presentations for company-wide meetings and speaking engagements.
Key skills for this role include:
- Strong written communication skills and ability to distill and convey information in a compelling manner.
- Detail-oriented organizational and process management skills to manage a wide range of incoming requests and responsibilities.
- Emotional intelligence and ability to establish strong and trusting relationships.
Change.org is the world’s largest social change platform with nearly 200 million users in 196 countries. Every day, people around the world use our tools to transform their communities. We make it possible for anyone to start a campaign and immediately mobilize hundreds of others locally or hundreds of thousands around the world, making governments and companies more responsive and accountable.
Want to learn more about Change.org? Visit Change.org's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Director, Network Partnerships
Oscar, New York
Trust & Safety Specialist (Fixed-term)
Pinterest, Dublin, Ireland
Risk Adjustment Coding Specialist
New England Quality Care Alliance, NEQCA Central
Senior Sales Recruiter
Domino Data Lab, San Francisco
Senior Product Owner - Patient
Doctolib, Paris, France
Technical Operations Engineer, XRP Ledger
Ripple, San Francisco, CA