Membership and Campaigns Strategist
Change.org, Sydney, Australia
Platform for petitions and social change
As a Membership & Campaigns Strategist on our team, you will:
- Identify and tell the most inspiring and heartbreaking stories of Change.org users, driving engagement and impact on their campaigns
- Deliver rapid-response campaign tactics and digital fundraising efforts to help win campaigns and grow the founding sustainer membership program
- Develop and deliver a strategy for member acquisition and retention, taking responsibility for reaching ambitious program growth and revenue goals.
- Write, a lot! Every day, you'll create highly compelling email copy for campaigns, fundraising and retention emails, landing pages, short form ads and other social content.
- Work with colleagues to help effectively manage the largest social change email list in the country through testing, experimentation and innovative strategies.
- Design and implement experiments to drive improvements in fundraising and membership acquisition channels, user engagement and impact.
- Set and effectively track campaign, financial and growth goals and the KPIs to deliver these goals.
- Stay up to date, learn from and deliver best practice in digital campaigning, fundraising and membership or subscriber programs.
Here are the skills and experience we're looking for:
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience in at least one of the following:
- Delivery of email/digital campaigns or fundraising content to a wide audience.
- Delivery of monthly giving, membership or subscription programs.
- Familiarity with and experience in digital campaigning and fundraising tactics, email list engagement, and cultivating/building membership or subscription programs.
- An excellent email and online copywriter with a strong sense of narrative and engagement. Ability to produce and send high-quality fundraising asks at short notice.
- Data savvy and highly numerate - able to work across formats with segmentation, analysis and reporting. Competency in Microsoft Excel/Google Spreadsheets is a must.
- Results-focused and rapid learner with ability to make data-driven decisions around creative output.
- Well versed in email marketing and digital advertising tools.
- A 'can-do' attitude and a self-starter proposing new ideas to test and implement.
- Deep commitment to our mission of empowering people everywhere to win campaigns on the critical issues of our times.
- Familiarity with HTML.
- Experience in social business, the charity sector or politics.
- Fluency in UX best practice.
Change.org is the world’s largest social change platform with nearly 200 million users in 196 countries. Every day, people around the world use our tools to transform their communities. We make it possible for anyone to start a campaign and immediately mobilize hundreds of others locally or hundreds of thousands around the world, making governments and companies more responsive and accountable.
Want to learn more about Change.org? Visit Change.org's website.
Jobs You May Like
Group Nine Media, Group Nine Media- New York, NY
Director of Communications
QA Campaign Coordinator
Cardlytics, Cardlytics Headquarters - Ponce City Market
Manager Consumer PR - France
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Galvanize, San Francisco
Genscape, Boston Office