Chariot Driver - Charter (Flex/Weekends)
Chariot Transit, New York
Building sustainable mass transit.
Chartered Chariot Driver – (Flex/Weekends)
Chariot is reinventing mass transit for commuters, companies, and fun-seekers with fast, reliable, affordable, and comfortable service. Chariot Charters Division provides private transportation services for group outings to wineries, breweries, weddings, concerts, and a variety of other events and adventures. Our customers do the celebrating – we do the driving.
Our employee drivers (“Charioteers”) provide a memorable customer experience in our 14-passenger Chariots (vehicles). The ideal Charioteer enjoys working with people, has excellent interpersonal skills, and has experience providing guest services to customers in a hospitality setting. Chariot is now part of Ford Smart Mobility – join our growing team!
- You must be available to work weekends
- You’re must be willing to work a flexible/seasonal schedule that may vary significantly
- We offer a fun and team oriented work environment
- Our community is full of awesome humans
- Must possess a valid NY state CDL-C License w/ Passenger Endorsement
- At least 21 years old
- Must not have more than 2 moving violations
- Must have had a valid license for at least 3 years in the United States
- Must possess a minimum of 3 years continuous driving history
- Drivers over age 25, must have no more than 2 violations in the last 3 years
- Drivers under age 25 must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to pass all Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements, including drug and alcohol screenings a DOT physical
Chariot is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and committed to a culturally diverse workforce. Chariot considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Chariot does not accept unsolicited resumes/CVs through this website or directly to employees from external recruiting agencies and will not pay fees to any agency without a prior signed agreement.
About Chariot Transit
At Chariot, we're focused on creating the world's first self-sustainable mass-transit system that relieves congestion while offering a comfortable, personalized commuting experience. The core of our mission is universal access to better transportation. We envision cities where every commuter takes Chariot to work and home — regardless of income or location — which is why we prioritize affordability and flexibility as we expand. When the world runs on smarter routes, lower costs, and better ride experiences, we'll collectively take cars off the road and transform our twice-daily frustration into a part of your day you actually look forward to.
Want to learn more about Chariot Transit? Visit Chariot Transit's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Manager, Enabling Technologies
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Customer Care Representative
Product Counsel, Ads & Monetization
Reddit, San Francisco
Live Operations Specialist - Overnight
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
Yelp, San Francisco, CA