Enterprise Customer Success Manager
Checkr, San Francisco
Checkr provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups.
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
As an Enterprise Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for driving customer satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring that your clients are engaged and enjoying the full value of the Checkr solution. You will work alongside an elite team of fellow Customer Success Managers and Customer Support Representatives that succeeds through collaboration, grit, and constant improvement.
Our Customer Success team is proactive, intuitive, and dynamic in the sense that we work with different profiles and a broad range of customers who are in different phases of the customer lifecycle. Informed and organized, our team loves working to ensure that the value flowing from relationships between Checkr and our clients is maximized for all parties.
- Manage relationships with Checkr’s largest & most strategic clients (including Fortune 500) to ensure they successfully receive as much value out of the Checkr offering as possible and subsequently, maintaining healthy satisfaction
- Manage and secure client renewals
- Serve as the primary contact post-sales quarterbacking through onboarding and taking full ownership through the entire customer lifecycle
- Collaborate with other teams (Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and executives) to achieve client goals and serve as the voice of the customer to provide visibility and/or escalations
- Establish and maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with the key stakeholders, including executives and decision makers
- Contribute to the ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to efficiently and effectively secure our customers’ success while enjoying the journey
What you bring:
- 7+ years of account management/customer success experience
- Experience managing large-scale, high-visibility, strategic initiatives for clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills - able to simplify complex topics in a friendly and approachable manner for both executive and end-user audiences
- You are flexible, learn quickly, and able to juggle and complete multiple priorities and projects (internally and externally) in a fast-paced environment
- Bring best practices in account management and desire to help build and shape a world class Customer Success organization
- You learn quickly and are excited to take on challenging new projects
- General knowledge of software applications i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce, Google Apps, etc.
- You enjoy planning, adjusting, executing, winning, and celebrating as a team
- Experience in SaaS space. Human Resources space is a plus
- BS/BA degree
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).
Checkr has found the way to balance safety and consumer protection. It is our responsibility to be accurate and help our clients avoid errors. Background screenings are transactions that rely on trust and we believe trust is based on transparency. Consumers deserve more transparency on their rights and the information in their report. Employers deserve more transparency on data, its value and their responsibilities.
Want to learn more about Checkr? Visit Checkr's website.
Jobs You May Like
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Business Development Manager DACH
indaHash, Germany, Düsseldorf
Senior Technical Writer
Wizeline, Guadalajara, Mexico
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Paid Social Media Buyer
Group Nine Media, Group Nine Media- New York, NY