Checkr, San Francisco
Checkr provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups.
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving the understanding of the past. Since graduating Y-Combinator in 2014, Checkr’s product has shifted the on-demand economy and has continued to scale into serving enterprise companies across various industries. As a company that provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups, Checkr knows first hand how difficult it may be for individuals with prior criminal history to find employment and we want to help provide fair chances for the formerly convicted. A career with Checkr provides the opportunity to make an impact on the professional lives of millions of people and we encourage all qualified individuals to apply for our roles.
Checkr is looking to hire a Product Manager who has a passion for building enterprise products to reach new customers and markets. Our ideal candidate will have a strong customer focus combined with a successful track record of shipping software, managing the product life cycle and collaborating with engineering teams to help deliver product and features.
What a typical week may look like at Checkr:
- Build deep understanding and empathy for external and internal users of Checkr
- Drive product advancements that effortlessly empower and delight our users
- Collaborate with engineering and design teams to ship new, impactful features
- Work closely with sales, product marketing, customer success, business development, customers and technology partners to deeply understand, document, analyze and synthesize customer needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data on product usage to uncover new insights
What we value in a Product Manager:
- 2+ years experience in product management
- Strong UI/UX skills and attention to detail. You have an instinct for user experience and an understanding of usability best practices.
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret and present data
- Experience with scrum or other agile development
- Excellent presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- BS or MS in computer science, electrical engineering, or similar experience
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where we leverage the latest technology
- Hands-on coaching and professional development
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement – a true meritocracy
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Gym membership, transportation reimbursements
- Catered lunch, dinner, and snacks
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr:
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history (in accordance with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance as well as state and/or federal laws).
Checkr has found the way to balance safety and consumer protection. It is our responsibility to be accurate and help our clients avoid errors. Background screenings are transactions that rely on trust and we believe trust is based on transparency. Consumers deserve more transparency on their rights and the information in their report. Employers deserve more transparency on data, its value and their responsibilities.
Want to learn more about Checkr? Visit https://checkr.com/
Jobs You May Like
Business Strategy Associate, Medicare
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
Palantir Technologies, Singapore, Singapore
Product Manager - Dropbox Professional (Showcase)
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
Product Manager - Contract
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Senior Product Marketing Manager (MarTech)
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA