Revenue Operations Program Director
Checkr, San Francisco
Checkr provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups.
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by improving understanding of the past. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $2.2B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses artificial intelligence and machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include, Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
Reporting into the Head of Revenue Operations, this role will be responsible for driving outsized business outcomes for the broader revenue organization, comprised of channel, alliances, industry, sales, marketing, and customer success teams. We are seeking a senior level employee with a track record of leveraging data and insights to drive outsized impact across the broader revenue organization.
- Works autonomously with revenue and product stakeholders to centralize and leverage production and business systems data into actionable insights and reports that help steer and refine the revenue strategy.
- Performs budgeting, planning, and analysis activities for the revenue organization. Building and maintaining the data pipes and subsequent automated reporting to generate scorecards and KPIs (pipeline, bookings, revenue, net retention, etc.)
- Capable of working autonomously as the primary operations partner for revenue business units with a demonstrated ability to bring clarity, consistency, and accuracy into every conversation.
- Develops and matures strong relationships with our senior Finance team members and can continuously evaluate the core revenue metrics across all business units and generate ideas and plans to continuously improve.
- Partner closely with our channel and alliances teams to execute against a plan to 10x these business units leveraging data curated from a diverse array of tools including PRM, DataDog, Snowflake, & SFDC.
- Discover and bring forward strategic insights that are relevant to informing the long-term strategy of Checkr, leveraging data to inform and steer strategy at the executive level.
- Key analytics partner capable of representing the revenue operations team across all revenue business units.
What you bring:
- 10+ years of related experience in Revenue Operations/Sales Operations/BI
- Expert level efficiency in at least two of the four (SQL, Salesforce, Netsuite, a BI Platform).
- Proven ability to get things done; you can take nebulous projects from stakeholders, clarify and synthesize into actionable next steps, and deliver against these projects.
- Strong understanding of core revenue teams and best practices across them (Marketing, Channel, Sales, Success).
- Tough yet positive attitude; you have a keen eye for what is working well and what needs improvement.
- Consistent track record of working cross functionally to drive major improvement across a variety of revenue organizations.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.
Checkr has found the way to balance safety and consumer protection. It is our responsibility to be accurate and help our clients avoid errors. Background screenings are transactions that rely on trust and we believe trust is based on transparency. Consumers deserve more transparency on their rights and the information in their report. Employers deserve more transparency on data, its value and their responsibilities.
Want to learn more about Checkr? Visit Checkr's website.
High-quality tools for hosting, sharing, and streaming videos