Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer
Checkr, San Francisco, Orlando, Remote
Checkr provides modern and compliant background checks for global enterprises and startups.
Checkr needs a powerful supporting application infrastructure to help it accelerate into the enterprise and continue to scale. As the Senior Salesforce CPQ Developer, you will be initially expected to act as the primary SFDC development resource for our Fully Automated Billing project initiative. From there, your scope of responsibilities will expand to include additional large-scale integration projects as part of the broader Corporate Engineering team. You’ll assist in the design and integration of Checkr’s homegrown billing ecosystem with Salesforce and CPQ+ as a foundation. Reporting to the Monetization Engineering Manager, you will collaborate with stakeholders in developing a world class quote to cash architecture in support of Checkr Finance, Product, Engineering, and Monetization teams. The ideal Senior Developer delivers solutions that balance business needs and system scalability. This means ingesting stakeholder requirements, challenging the business status quo, and working collaboratively to deliver a best in class solution in a timely fashion.
- Partner with Checkr’s Monetization and Corporate Engineering team stakeholders to conceptualize and develop functionality that aligns quote to cash processes with available system functionality
- Consult with end users across Finance, Product, Engineering and Billing to understand feature requirements and/or address support issues
- Design, configure, and develop SFDC with a heavy emphasis on CPQ+ to ensure optimum, best-practice usage including security models, data governance and process automation
- Serve as the primary Salesforce development resource for the Monetization team, partnering with department stakeholders to support the integration of SFDC to our homegrown billing engine.
- Enforce best practices with regard to system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
What you bring:
- Experience integrating Salesforce with external SOAP and REST endpoints
- Hands-on experience developing in environments using Salesforce CPQ, CPQ+ or Advanced Order Management
- Ability to operate independently on projects when needed while communicating the plan of attack to team members
- Salesforce Platform Developer II Certification or Architect Domain Certifications a plus
- Experience owning projects from the requirements gathering stage to delivery. Technical acumen and a consultant mindset are of equal importance
- Preferred experience with Agile Methodology and application lifecycle management
- Extensive exposure to the CPQ data model and relevant processes is a must-have
Checkr has found the way to balance safety and consumer protection. It is our responsibility to be accurate and help our clients avoid errors. Background screenings are transactions that rely on trust and we believe trust is based on transparency. Consumers deserve more transparency on their rights and the information in their report. Employers deserve more transparency on data, its value and their responsibilities.
Want to learn more about Checkr? Visit Checkr's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.