Account Executive - Cologne
Cherwell Software, Cologne, Germany
Frictionless ITSM software for the modern enterprise
Cherwell Software (@Cherwell) is a global leader in enterprise service management, empowering organizations through the use of intuitive technology for better, faster, and more affordable innovation. Our solutions and our people build lasting relationships. We are a growing company with offices in the US, Europe, and Australia.
Currently we are looking for a talented Account Executive to help us develop a new business territory in Cologne / Dusseldorf area.
Who Will Love This Job
- Someone who is action-oriented: You enjoy working hard! You are full of energy for the things you find challenging.
- A negotiator: You negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external groups. You gain trust quickly of others involved in the negotiation and can win concessions without damaging relationships.
- A strategic thinker: You have a natural talent for thinking one step ahead and have a demonstrated ability to think analytically.
- A customer advocate: You are dedicated to meeting the expectations of customers and establish effective relationships based upon trust and respect.
- A phenomenal presenter: You are effective in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups. You command attention and can manage group processes during the presentation.
What You'll Do
- Identify, establish, develop and close new logo business by developing meaningful relationships across our partners and customers.
- Manage interactions with customer during all phases of the sales cycle.
- Develop effective and specific territory and customer account plans to ensure and exceed revenue target delivery and sustainable growth.
- Engage the customer by deliberately linking their business priorities to Cherwell’s value proposition and serves as a trusted advisor to guide their Service Management strategy.
- Be a trusted advisor to customers by actively understanding each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy.
- Plan and conduct efficient customer discovery sessions to gain valuable insight. Construct and deliver innovative customer presentations to position Cherwell solutions.
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales. Develop coordination skills and leadership skills of remote teams to successfully close new business.
- Understand Cherwell’s competition and effectively position solutions against them to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Maintain CRM system (i.e. Salesforce) with accurate customer and pipeline information.
What You Should Have
- Residence in the Cologne / Dusseldorf area
- Bi-lingual in German and English, mandatory
- 5+ years selling technology solutions where you were recognized as a top performer
- 5+ years managing territory/accounts, including account planning, sales forecasting, engaging cross-functional resources and working with the virtual teams
- World-class customer management and strategic selling skills to enhance the success of our customers business and the growth (experience with Force Management preferred)
- Aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation and executive presentation skills
- Highly developed planning and organization skills and ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on customers
- Bachelors Degree (BS/BA) or equivalent experience
- When experienced people are inspired to come together to change the Service Management industry, the industry takes notice.
- We hire humble, but hungry teammates with a passion to give their heart into all that we do for our customers, partners, and community members!
- You will work with a team of great people with diverse talents and learn something new every day.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Please do not include any of the following details in your CV: date of birth, marital status, nationality, racial/ethnic origin, religion or a photograph - none of these characteristics are relevant to the decision as to whether you have the skills and experience to perform a particular role.
Cherwell Software embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions, please send an email with your request to [email protected]
If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at Cherwell Software prior to having a signed agreement from Cherwell Talent Acquisition. Cherwell is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its prior-approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without a written signed agreement in place will be considered your company's gift to Cherwell and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention. Thank you
About Cherwell Software
Welcome to Cherwell Software At Cherwell, we help organizations achieve their core purpose through the use of intuitive technology that enables better, faster and more affordable innovation. Our co-founders, industry veterans who personally experienced the frustrations, disappointments and broken promises standard within the software industry, dreamed of a better kind of company. They wanted to put customers first and provide an exceptional customer experience—confident that profits and other business rewards would follow. They also wanted to build a company that would stand the test of time. (Read a letter from our Executive Chairman, Vance Brown.) With decades of combined experience in the IT industry, our founders began by tackling the core workload of all IT departments: IT Service Management. By providing the tools needed to automate routine maintenance tasks and simplify the delivery of IT services, our technology gives IT teams the freedom to focus on business enablement and transformation. In fact, our technology was built from the ground up—not retrofitted—to empower innovation beyond the traditional boundaries of IT. Our modern, metadata platform lets you rapidly build and refine business solutions without the need to manage code, employ costly development resources, or worry about breaking what you’ve already built when it’s time to upgrade. Armed with unprecedented power and flexibility, Cherwell customers have automated workflow for thousands of line-of-business solutions—from Employee Onboarding to Loan Processing to Student Information Systems. And with our Enterprise Service Management mApps (merge-able applications), IT teams can download pre-built solutions into their Cherwell environment that instantly extend service management capabilities to other areas of the business, such as HR, Facilities, Information Security, and Project Management. With each new solution designed, another Cherwell customer achieves something amazing. The question is, where will YOU go with Cherwell at your side?