As a Territory Manager, You'll...
- Execute a buyer centric sales process. This is about solving real problems, not just pitching.
- Become a world-class social seller and subject matter expert within online ordering and restaurant marketing. This requires building your personal brand online.
- Meet and exceed a fair quota for new restaurant accounts.
- Prospect for potential restaurant partners through Internet research, social media, cold calling, “cold walk in’s”, and real world networking.
- Connect with restaurant owners online, on the phone and in person. Owners are tough to catch so you’ll have to be creative and persistent.
- Demo ChowNow as a solution to a restaurant owner’s problems & negotiate agreements.
- Hand-hold restaurants during the setup process while transitioning the relationships to a ChowNow Account Manager.
Within 30 Days, You'll...
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow’s New Hire Onboarding Experience).
- Learn the suite of ChowNow products; be able to discuss the ChowNow origin story with prospective clients.
- Learn to navigate through salesforce (Creating Leads, Opportunities, Flipping Accounts to “Closed Won” - YESSS!)
- Start to master your ChowNow pitch, from your elevator pitch to close.
- Learn the lay of the land, begin to understand your territory at greater length and strategize on what’s your first and next move. (Start to generate leads/ opportunities out in the field).
- Learn the sales process from A to Z (From finding the leads, to saying hello, to asking for the close and finally making sure everything is correct in Salesforce).
- Start to build a relationship with your SDR.
Within 60 Days, You'll...
- Hit/ Exceed your ramp quota.
- Learn to manage your calendar and travel schedule.
- Become a road warrior by driving activity out in the field.
- Start to maximize your efficiency and organization .
- Begin to build relationships with our partnerships (US Foods).
- Continue to develop your relationship with your SDR, learn how to strategize and become more efficient in the field.
Within 90 Days, You'll...
- Hit/Exceed your ramp quota.
- Fully understand the sales cycle.
- Be on your way to become a sales guru.
- Build a book of relationships with our partnerships that you will use throughout your career here at ChowNow.
You Should Apply If:
- You’re an experienced, hungry sales professional with 3+ years of experience, and a proven track record of winning deals in a short sales cycle.
- You enjoy the entire sales process (prospecting, qualifying, positioning, closing, and supporting client onboarding).
- You’re genuinely curious about people, local restaurants, and food trends. You enjoy build lasting relationships that enable you to build a book of business where referrals are the norm.
- You practice as hard as you play. You’re a market expert, you know your competitors, you’re up to date on the latest trends, you’re coachable, and you’re willing to put in the time to master your craft to understand how your buyer makes decisions.
- Sales to restaurants a BIG plus. The ability to thrive while working in the field with your own home office is a HUGE plus.
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary + Commission
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- 3 weeks paid vacation; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents (within the first year of birth or adoption), 6 Weeks of Paid Pregnancy Leave
- Employer-contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
At ChowNow we are driven by one purpose: to provide restaurants with the tools needed to compete in an increasingly technical world. We believe restaurants are at their best when they focus their efforts on the quality of their food and service. Whether it be in the kitchen preparing for dinner or at the front door greeting customers, these activities are what make a restaurant. Said another way, restaurants excel when they’re working offline. At the same time, we live in a world that more than ever demands convenience, usually brought about by technology. Customers are asking for faster, easier ways to order their meals. Like most people they are busy checking emails, jumping in and out of apps, messaging friends and browsing websites. Said another way, customers live and work online. ChowNow was created to bridge this disconnect. Our products help restaurants get online quickly and easily so they can maintain direct relationships with their customers. As the world evolves and new technology platforms emerge, we will be there to help our restaurant clients stay up to speed online. We cannot control the taste of their food or the friendliness of their staff, but we can arm them with the tools needed to compete in the tech-driven world we all live in. CHRIS WEBB, CEO
Want to learn more about ChowNow? Visit ChowNow's website.
39 Active Jobs
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.