Specifically, you will:
- Create a high-touch, “best in class” candidate experience by being service oriented, efficient, and responsive to the needs of the recruiting team, candidates, and hiring managers.
- Manage all scheduling and logistics for candidate interviews.
Within 30 days, you'll:
- Complete your ChowNow onboarding (Ramp Camp) and learn the ins and outs about ChowNow and our product
- Shadow each department for an in depth look into how each team plays their part
- Spend time with each member of the Recruiting team to get a deep-dive understanding of their roles
- Develop a good understanding of our Applicant Tracking system (Lever), including how to properly move candidates through the workflow and schedule candidate interviews
Within 60 days, you'll:
- Work closely with Recruiters and Sourcers to coordinate and schedule phone screens and onsite interviews.
- Maintain all data in our Applicant Tracking System (Lever)
- Set up and prepare interview rooms for candidate on sites
- Send out interview pre-briefs and schedule interview de-briefs
- Coordinate candidate travel and accommodation
- Maintain our Careers page, social networks, job postings, tool kits, communication templates, interview packets etc.
Within 90 days, you'll:
- Build strong relationships with candidates through both written and verbal communication
- Be able to move candidates throughout the interview process swiftly and effectively
- Begin to learn the fundamentals of sourcing both Technical and Non-Technical roles
- Ensure all candidates have a world-class interview experience with ChowNow!
Within 1 year, you'll:
- Find and engage passive candidates through multiple channels (LinkedIn, Github, Twitter, AngelList etc...)
- Be an expert in partnering with Hiring Managers to define candidate requirements
- Begin to conduct initial phone screens to engage and qualify candidates
You Should Apply If:
- You’re a self-starter with a great work ethic
- You have strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- You’re proficient in Social Networking applications, Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- You have excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- You have the ability to prioritize, execute and manage multiple and competing priorities in a fast pace environment
About Our Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Ongoing training and growth opportunities
- A "best place to work" winner multiple times where we focus on creating a great employee experience
- Rock solid medical, dental, and vision plans
- Open Vacation Policy; paid holidays; we expect you to work hard, but still enjoy your personal life
- Six weeks of fully paid primary parental leave and two weeks secondary leave.
- Employer contributing student loan assistance program
- Commuter benefits (including Uber Pool)
- Employee Stock Incentive Plan
- Quarterly Industry Speakers Series
- Quarterly Tech Events (Women, LGBTQ, Diversity, Inclusion)
- Consistent & fair leadership: we’ll share info, set clear goals, show you respect, and treat everyone fairly
- Enough freedom to spread your wings while still holding you accountable
- Fully stocked kitchen and cold brew on tap
At ChowNow we are driven by one purpose: to provide restaurants with the tools needed to compete in an increasingly technical world. We believe restaurants are at their best when they focus their efforts on the quality of their food and service. Whether it be in the kitchen preparing for dinner or at the front door greeting customers, these activities are what make a restaurant. Said another way, restaurants excel when they’re working offline. At the same time, we live in a world that more than ever demands convenience, usually brought about by technology. Customers are asking for faster, easier ways to order their meals. Like most people they are busy checking emails, jumping in and out of apps, messaging friends and browsing websites. Said another way, customers live and work online. ChowNow was created to bridge this disconnect. Our products help restaurants get online quickly and easily so they can maintain direct relationships with their customers. As the world evolves and new technology platforms emerge, we will be there to help our restaurant clients stay up to speed online. We cannot control the taste of their food or the friendliness of their staff, but we can arm them with the tools needed to compete in the tech-driven world we all live in. CHRIS WEBB, CEO
Want to learn more about ChowNow? Visit ChowNow's website.
Jobs You May Like
Executive Assistant, SG
Director of Talent
Handshake, San Francisco
Staff Project Manager, People Operations
Mozilla, San Francisco, Mountain View
Postmates, San Francisco
Moat, New York
Audience Recruitment Executive (Contract)
Time Inc., Hong Kong