We are a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement and satisfaction, and positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities and events, company masseuse, and a cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what ties us all together.
How can you join the movement?
As a member of our Product Specialist team, you will be the frontline face and voice of our Product & Development team! You will partner with internal stakeholders to help our clients use CipherHealth products to improve patient outcomes, resolve end user tickets, work with client technical teams to implement our suite and the interfaces that support them and work with our very own awesome, best-in-class team to make our products better every day. We are a highly collaborative, good-humored, and hardworking team who cares about using technology to improve patients’ lives.
- Become a powerhouse and expert of the CipherHealth product suite
- Diagnose and resolve client and end-user issues encountered in the field
- Coordinate and manage customer contact for critical product issues
- Configure our products and programs using the CipherHealth Evolve suite for client use cases
- Collaborate with the Customer Success and Product teams in the development and design of creative solutions for the field
- Create both client-facing and internal collateral supporting our products
- Awesome problem-solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Extremely comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with dynamic objectives
- Comfortable working and delivering on multiple technical projects simultaneously with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively and define (in technical terms) product, customer, and internal stakeholders’ needs
- Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills to both non-technical and technical teams
- Experience working with start-ups
- Experience working in an end-user facing support team
- Experience implementing data interfaces and integrations (SFTP, HL7, SSO, etc.)
ABOUT CipherHealth is a healthcare technology company committed to improving patient outcomes and experiences through enhanced communication and care team coordination. We bring care providers and patients together, but that's not all. Over the years, we've brought together technologists, clinicians, engineers, consultants, students, coders, researchers, communicators, leadership, and a host of others. We're as passionate about our team as they are about healthcare, and it shows.
We are proud to be named one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. Our dedication to fostering and maintaining a transparent, empowering culture is paramount to all we do.
Want to learn more about CipherHealth? Visit CipherHealth's website.
Jobs You May Like
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
VP of Trust & Compliance
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Product Marketing Internship (Summer 2019)
Splash, New York Office
User Experience (UX) Designer
Mercari, Palo Alto, CA
English Educator 2019-20
Khan Lab School, Khan Lab School
Principal Product Marketing Manager
Mendix, Boston, MA