We are a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement and satisfaction, and positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities, company masseuse, and a cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what ties us all together.
We are currently looking to hire a Regional Vice President, Sales to join the team.
Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO), Regional Vice President (RVP), Sales will be a key business partner in the management and execution of the Sales Team’s strategic and tactical plans. The RVP, Sales will have primary responsibility for day to day sales management of one of the field-based current business ("farmer") sales teams. Although the primary responsibilities of the position will encompass the sales management of key elements of the organization, this individual’s general business acumen, leadership, business judgment, and management experience will be equally important in the successful execution of the daily responsibilities. This position requires a strong business professional, not just a strong sales professional.
The RVP, Sales is a high-impact position, requiring the ability to integrate the sales function tightly into the Company’s operations, building a strong infrastructure required to support continued rapid growth. S/he will be an active member of the Sales Management Team, contributing to financial, operational and strategic decisions, and will be expected to demonstrate sales leadership. Specifically, the RVP, Sales will play a key role in steering the organization through an increasingly complex and competitive landscape. In addition, the RVP, Sales will be responsible for communicating internally with other stakeholders including the Executive team, Marketing and Product Management.
- Responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Participates in the development and implementation of the annual sales plan in support of organization strategy and objectives focusing on new market penetration/market share. Carries direct responsibility for assigned sales team bookings/revenue.
- Creates a culture of success, accountability and ongoing business and goal achievement
- Provides detailed and accurate sales forecasting
- Owns the staffing and development of assigned sales team organization
- Mentors and develops team - managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team dynamic
- Defines and reviews territory division to enhance team performance and produce higher outputs
- Manages and on boards new employees
- Manages team within the overall sales process setting appropriate metrics and holding the team accountable
- Directs and inspects implementation and execution of sales policies and practices
- Participates in the development of appropriate sales infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function
- Works closely with the CRO to ensure quality of contracts and deal structures
- Works closely with the CRO to defines and oversee staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their targets
- Maintains key customer relationships, and develops and implements strategies for expanding the Company’s customer base
- Travels for in-person/on-site meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships
- Monitors customer, market, and competitor activity and provides feedback to the CRO and Company leadership
- Acts as a role model for the Company culture
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline, Master’s Degree preferred
- At least 5 years of SaaS/software licensing experience
- At least 5 years of sales management experience in healthcare technology sales
- Strong track record of partner program development, implementation and support, including partner management and sales team support
- Track record of planning and managing at both the strategic and operational levels
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners highly desired
- Outstanding consultative selling skills
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels to create a results-driven, team-oriented environment
- Well-versed in using marketing and sales software applications, Salesforce.com preferred
Nice to haves:
- Strong sales methodology training and discipline (Sandler, etc.)
- Results-focused and exhibit commitment to goals and consistently deliver results
- A team player who works effectively and cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally and externally
- Enthusiastic - a fun and energetic contributor to a great culture
- An analytical thinker with the ability to digest complex information and provide key insights
- Customer-focused with a passion for client success
- Detail-oriented and supremely well-organized
ABOUT CipherHealth is a healthcare technology company committed to improving patient outcomes and experiences through enhanced communication and care team coordination. We bring care providers and patients together, but that's not all. Over the years, we've brought together technologists, clinicians, engineers, consultants, students, coders, researchers, communicators, leadership, and a host of others. We're as passionate about our team as they are about healthcare, and it shows.
We are proud to be named one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. Our dedication to fostering and maintaining a transparent, empowering culture is paramount to all we do.
Want to learn more about CipherHealth? Visit CipherHealth's website.
Jobs You May Like
ADstruc, New York City
Senior Sales Development Representative (North America)
Medallia, Austin, TX, USA
Account Executive, Global Services
Rapid7, Boston, MA
Sales Engineer (EMEA)
InfluxData, United Kingdom
Account Executive, Enterprise
Slack, Tokyo, Japan
Sales Praktikant (w/m/d)
foodora Germany, Frankfurt