We are a fast-growing startup in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement and satisfaction, and positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities and events, company masseuse, and cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what tie us all together.
How can you join the movement?
As an Account Implementation Specialist, you will be joining our Account Management (client-facing) team, which consists of four specialized groups - Implementations, Product Support, Analytics, and Account Advisors. Through our onboarding process, you will gather cross-functional knowledge from each of these specialized teams. You will meld your prior experiences and knowledge with Cipher-specific exposure to product, analytics, implementations and client relations, to ensure for an integrated experience on the Account Management team.
As an Account Implementation Specialist, you will manage and oversee all aspects of post-sale product deployments, including leading interaction between internal and external project teams. Implementation Specialists ensure account and product teams are informed of key deliverables and milestones in the deployment through weekly report outs and tracking.
- Meet with client to assess and help form project goals, scope, timeline, and deliverables
- Develop customized project plans and materials to stakeholders
- Provide consultative recommendations on product configuration and workflow based on client goals, scope, and expectations
- Facilitate and lead interaction between internal and external project stakeholders
- Configure product offerings to match client specifications
- Understand and effectively communicate product features, functions, and benefits to client
- Demo product(s) to key stakeholders and end users at client site
- Plan, develop, and conduct end-user training
- Comprehensively transition the client to product support team for ongoing routine support
- Passionate about healthcare and our mission
- Proven project management skills and experience working on cross-functional project teams
- Extremely detail-oriented with exceptional organizational, documentation, and time-management skills
- Highly adaptable and a self-starter, able to operate in complex environments while successfully managing simultaneous projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high ability to deliver information in a concise and specific manner
- Ability to take strategic concepts and turn into actionable plans
- Experience managing high-stake relationships, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and be resourceful
- 3-5 years healthcare industry experience
- MHA or related advanced degree
- Project management certification
ABOUT CipherHealth is a healthcare technology company committed to improving patient outcomes and experiences through enhanced communication and care team coordination. We bring care providers and patients together, but that's not all. Over the years, we've brought together technologists, clinicians, engineers, consultants, students, coders, researchers, communicators, leadership, and a host of others. We're as passionate about our team as they are about healthcare, and it shows. We are proud to be named one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. Our dedication to fostering and maintaining a transparent, empowering culture is paramount to all we do.
Want to learn more about CipherHealth? Visit CipherHealth's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive
Cloudflare, Chicago, IL
Justworks, New York, NY
Account Executive - Publisher Solutions
Vistar Media, New York, NY
Enterprise Account Executive
Slack, Melbourne, Australia
Director of Market Development - West
Specialized, Morgan Hill, Ca
Business Development Manager (Japan)
Velodyne, Tokyo, Japan