We are a fast-growing startup in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement and satisfaction, and positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities and events, company masseuse, and cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what tie us all together. How can you join the movement?
As an Client Analytics Associate, you will be joining our Account Management (client-facing) team, which consists of four specialized groups - Implementations, Product Support, Analytics, and Advisors. Through our onboarding process, you will gather cross-functional knowledge from each of these specialized teams. You will meld your prior experiences and knowledge with Cipher-specific exposure to product, analytics, implementations and client relations, to ensure for an integrated experience on the Account Management team.
- Perform analyses and create engaging deliverables to clients for the purpose of:
- Demonstrating where and how clients can improve their use of our technology
- Providing recommendations to help our clients improve their patients' experiences and clinical outcomes
- Measuring the impact of our technology and partnership towards the clients' goals
- Expand our analytics offerings and encourage their usage by our clients by:
- Researching client needs to develop meaningful analytics methodologies and reports
- Directly educating clients on our analytics offerings and translating feedback into feature stories for development
- Define and assist with projects that will have a company-wide and long-term impact, such as publishing research using our data and identifying new business cases for our technology based on the healthcare policy landscape
- Quantitatively-oriented degree
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with SQL and relational databases
- Experience with data cleaning and organizing
- Strong grasp of data visualization tools and techniques and experience using data to tell a story
- Passion for healthcare and knowledge of relevant healthcare policy
- Ability to problem-solve independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with dynamic objectives
- Experience with client management and/or producing client deliverables
- Work experience in a healthcare or healthcare client-facing setting
- Experience with R, Stata, or other statistical software
ABOUT CipherHealth is a healthcare technology company committed to improving patient outcomes and experiences through enhanced communication and care team coordination. We bring care providers and patients together, but that's not all. Over the years, we've brought together technologists, clinicians, engineers, consultants, students, coders, researchers, communicators, leadership, and a host of others. We're as passionate about our team as they are about healthcare, and it shows. We are proud to be named one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. Our dedication to fostering and maintaining a transparent, empowering culture is paramount to all we do.
Want to learn more about CipherHealth? Visit CipherHealth's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Client Architect, East Region
MuleSoft, New York City, Philadelphia, Washington D.C.
Partner Account Manager- Tokyo/ パートナーアカウントマネージャー
Dropbox, Tokyo, Japan
Sales Operations Associate
Oscar, New York
Country Manager, France
Okta, Paris, France
Townsquare Interactive, Bismarck, ND