We are a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement and satisfaction, and positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. We are an award-winning company that strives to do better every day. Besides our fun team activities and events, company masseuse, and cornucopia of healthy snacks, the work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what tie us all together.
How can you join the movement?
- Become a CipherHealth Product Expert!
- Diagnose and resolve client and user issues encountered in the field
- Coordinate and manage customer contact for critical product issues
- Configure our products and programs using the CipherHealth Evolve suite for client use cases
- Collaborate with the Account Strategist and Product teams in the development and design of creative solutions for the field
- Create both client-facing and internal collateral supporting our products
- Awesome problem-solving skills and ability to break down complex concepts
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with dynamic objectives
- Comfortable working on multiple technical projects simultaneously with different stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively and define product and customer needs
- Ability to work independently and make decisions under minimal supervision
- Excellent teamwork and written/verbal technical communication skills
- Experience working with start-ups
ABOUT CipherHealth is a healthcare technology company committed to improving patient outcomes and experiences through enhanced communication and care team coordination. We bring care providers and patients together, but that's not all. Over the years, we've brought together technologists, clinicians, engineers, consultants, students, coders, researchers, communicators, leadership, and a host of others. We're as passionate about our team as they are about healthcare, and it shows. We are proud to be named one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. Our dedication to fostering and maintaining a transparent, empowering culture is paramount to all we do.
Want to learn more about CipherHealth? Visit CipherHealth's website.
Jobs You May Like
Inside Sales Consultant *
Endurance International Group, Loveland, CO
Manager of Sales Development
Mendix, Boston, MA
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654 ste 620
Business Development Representative (BDR)
Airware, San Francisco
Hotstar, Mumbai, Maharashtra