We are a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive patient engagement solutions that streamline the responsibilities of hospital staff, increase patient involvement and satisfaction, and positively influence outcomes.
Our team is incredible. Our work ethic, commitment to core values, and firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what ties us all together.
How can you join our mission?
We are currently looking to hire a VP Sales, Health Systems to join the team.
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven, and passionate Sales Professional to join our sales effort in the Health Systems space (acute care, ambulatory care, etc) for our patient engagement solutions and services. This role performs complete sales cycle activities from lead identification through contract negotiation and signing, account transition to services, ongoing support and follow-on sales. This position reports to the Regional VP of Sales.The ideal candidate has a passion for healthcare, a strong drive for success, a demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and close new opportunities, and a documented track record of results. Please note that this is an Individual Contributor role.
- Manages complex full-cycle sales process with a focus on new business development and repeatable revenue by engaging C-level prospects
- Builds and maintains active Pipeline
- Provides Regional VP of Sales with accurate forecasts and projections based on developed close plans
- Meets and/or exceeds individual quota set by management
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching healthcare industry and events, publications, and announcements relevant to CipherHealth’s mission
- Employ a consultative approach to build exceptional client relationships
- Represents CipherHealth at professional conferences and fairs
- Actively prospects in assigned territory
- Up to 40% Travel
- 4-10 years of outside sales experience in the acute healthcare space
- Experience in consulting, healthcare sales, or business development required
- Proven track record of sales success driving revenue and attaining/exceeding assigned quota
- Eager to collaborate with a diverse team
- Thrives in a transparent, open culture
- Self-motivated and tenacious
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Passionate about improving and optimizing healthcare delivery and the patient experience
- Previous employer and customer references
ABOUT CipherHealth is a healthcare technology company committed to improving patient outcomes and experiences through enhanced communication and care team coordination. We bring care providers and patients together, but that's not all. Over the years, we've brought together technologists, clinicians, engineers, consultants, students, coders, researchers, communicators, leadership, and a host of others. We're as passionate about our team as they are about healthcare, and it shows.
We are proud to be named one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. Our dedication to fostering and maintaining a transparent, empowering culture is paramount to all we do.
Want to learn more about CipherHealth? Visit CipherHealth's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.