We are a fast-growing company in the healthcare technology space with a suite of intuitive Software as a service (SaaS solutions that streamline patient engagement, the responsibilities of hospital staff, care delivery sites and the communities they serve.
Our team is incredible. Our work ethic, commitment to core values, positive culture, and firm knowledge that we help people across the country are really what ties us all together.
How can you join our mission?
We are looking for a self-motivated, driven, and passionate Customer Relationship Executive to join our sales effort in the Health Systems space (acute care, ambulatory care, etc) for our patient engagement solutions and services. This role performs complete sales cycle activities from lead identification through contract negotiation and signing, account transition to services, ongoing support and follow-on sales in the form of expansion, cross-sell & Upsell. This position reports to the RVP of Sales.The ideal candidate has a passion for healthcare, a strong drive for success, process orientation, a demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and close new opportunities, and a documented track record of results. Please note that this is an Individual Contributor role.
- Manages complex full-cycle sales process with a focus on new business development and repeatable revenue by engaging C-level prospects
- Builds and maintains active Pipeline at a ratio of 5X assigned Quota at all times
- Provides RVP of Sales with accurate forecasts and projections based on developed close plans, all documented in our CRM system
- Meets and/or exceeds individual quota set by management
- Does deep research based target and account planning. Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching healthcare industry and events, publications, and announcements relevant to CipherHealth’s mission
- Employ a collaborative sales model with a consultative approach to build exceptional client relationships
- Represents CipherHealth at professional conferences and fairs
- Actively prospects in assigned territory
- Collaborates closely with an assigned BDR partner on Account and prospecting plans
- 8-15 years of outside sales experience in the acute healthcare space
- Experience in consulting, healthcare sales, or business development required
- Proven track record of sales success driving revenue and attaining/exceeding assigned quota
- Eager to collaborate with a diverse team
- Thrives in a transparent, open culture
- Self-motivated and tenacious
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Passionate about improving and optimizing healthcare delivery and the patient experience
- Previous employer and customer references
- This role is open to the following locations: NY, NJ, PA, MA
ABOUT CipherHealth is a healthcare technology company committed to improving patient outcomes and experiences through enhanced communication and care team coordination. We bring care providers and patients together, but that's not all. Over the years, we've brought together technologists, clinicians, engineers, consultants, students, coders, researchers, communicators, leadership, and a host of others. We're as passionate about our team as they are about healthcare, and it shows.
We are proud to be named one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare. Our dedication to fostering and maintaining a transparent, empowering culture is paramount to all we do.
Want to learn more about CipherHealth? Visit CipherHealth's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.