- Wear multiple hats as product manager, team lead, analyst, strategist, and evangelist
- Work with the executive team to establish a data strategy and then make it real
- Work with department heads to establish internal infrastructure to support their data needs
- Support and build a team of Scientists, Analysts, and Engineers to deliver the data strategy
- Act as Product Manager for a series of data products
- Maintain a data product roadmap to make software development more efficient
- Enrich a data-driven environment to make analysis and data-decisioning easier
- Establish predictive data intelligence to improve customer efficiencyImprove the data pipeline and representations to drive value efficiency
- Imagine and implement effective A/B style tests that create actionable product changes
- 5+ years experience establishing and maturing a team to drive data strategy
- 10+ years as a Data Product Manager or related role owning delivery of a data strategy
- Deep knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and DevOps concepts
- Experience and comfort with the technical aspects of software development
- Knowledge of the software development tools, the services ecosystem, and key industry players
- Understanding of software and Cloud/SaaS business models, economics/financials (TCV, ACV, ARR), and key success metrics
- Proficient working with executives, stakeholders, and data product owners to present and deliver on data initiatives
- Working knowledge of ML and NLP techniques
- Working knowledge of inferential statistics, p-values, confidence intervals, t-tests, etc.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate in both 1:1 and group environments such as customer calls, conferences, and meet-ups
- Proven organizational skills and experience with remote workforces
- Experience with Kanban, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery is a plus
CircleCI was founded in 2011 with the mission of giving every developer state-of-the-art automated testing and continuous integration tools. Our Story Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCI’s platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp, and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner from the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures, and Harrison Metal Capital.