You will add value and impact by:
- Supporting all members of our team to focus doing their best work in their core responsibilities: you’re anticipating needs, planning and executing with limited direction
- Greeting and serving as the first point of contact for all of our office guests, visitors and business associates
- Maintaining company records and helping support HR activities like onboarding and offboarding
- Responding to co-worker and management inquiries about anything and everything: you’ll be a licensed “know-it-all”!
- Helping to manage all things related to our building/facilities and company equipment: you’ll be responsible for maintaining a clean, professional, well-stocked, functional office environment including our kitchens, restrooms, and common areas
- Overseeing our employee food and beverage program, supply ordering, mail sorting/delivery
- Resolving basic computer, office equipment, and conference system equipment problems
- Managing the purchase and installation of new office equipment and furniture, as needed
- Creating an inviting, contemporary and friendly office ambiance with appropriate artwork, plants, and decor
- Promoting productivity and friendliness in a fast-paced environment; you will be an ambassador, champion and steward of our company culture
- Flexible, maniacally organized, reliable, and professional
- A planner, punctual, excellent time-management and multitasking skills
- Friendly and outgoing with an enthusiasm for new tasks and challenges
- Obsessed with keeping the office tidy and won’t mind occasionally cleaning up after our team
- A skilled communicator, great listener and humble enough to listen to feedback and create solutions
- Experienced working closely with leadership teams to build and promote company culture
- Capable of performing basic accounting functions as part of budgeting and planning events
- Able to work independently and learn new technologies and systems quickly
- Knowledgeable of San Francisco and available vendors, services, hotels and restaurantsProficient in Gmail, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Chrome, Trinet, and Slack is a plus
- Possessing a Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of three years administrative, office, or related experience
- Fun, driven and productive
- Approachable and focused
- Casual and professional
- Our San Francisco office overlooks the Embarcadero. We enjoy complimentary daily lunch, snacks and beverages. Our office is open, airy, and well-equipped
CircleCI was founded in 2011 with the mission of giving every developer state-of-the-art automated testing and continuous integration tools. Our Story Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCI’s platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp, and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner from the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures, and Harrison Metal Capital.
Want to learn more about CircleCI? Visit CircleCI's website.
File hosting service
Jobs You May Like
Senior People Partner - US