- Define and execute the marketing and evangelism plan to reach developers in Japan, including managing budget and regular reporting
- Speak at conferences on behalf of CircleCI, organize meetups, and host events
- Create and run our user groups in Japan
- Monitor and respond to technical questions in Japanese on Twitter, Stack Overflow, Quora, our Discuss community, and elsewhere
- Create Japanese content that speaks to our audience of developers: conference talks, blog posts, videos, and more
- Advocate with product, marketing, engineering, and revenue teams for changes we can make on behalf of our customers -- report on issues our customers are having, what other players in the space are doing, and where we can make improvements
- Be the main point of contact, editor, and translator for the marketing and localization team to help make sure communications are technically correct and tonally appropriate for our audience
- You have built, run, and scaled user groups in Japan for a tech company in the past.
- You have previous experience as a developer advocate and/or community manager
- You have a deep understanding of CI/CD and DevOps more generally.
- You should be familiar with our product and be able to articulate _why_ CircleCI can help engineering teams be more productive, happier, and successful
- You are self-directed and strategic: the ideal candidate will be able to set a course, articulate why that course will deliver the highest value and impact to the company, and execute on that direction
- You enjoy networking, hosting events, and speaking -- we’re looking for someone who is energized by meeting new people
- You have native-level Japanese fluency and full professional proficiency in English, both written and oral
CircleCI was founded in 2011 with the mission of giving every developer state-of-the-art automated testing and continuous integration tools. Our Story Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCI’s platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp, and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner from the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures, and Harrison Metal Capital.
Want to learn more about CircleCI? Visit CircleCI's website.
Jobs You May Like
Space Operations Manager
Knotel, Knotel SF