In this role, you will...
- Define and share the CircleCI story with media
- Constantly generate new storylines and ideas based off data, trends, and company news
- Work closely with our data analysts and developer advocates to define programs and metrics for success
- Advocate with product, marketing, and revenue teams for the ingredients you need for PR success
- Make sure our exec team is speaking at the right conferences (and telling the right stories when they do)
- Influence and work closely with the analysts in our space for success
- Set and achieve quantitative and qualitative goals for our company PR program
- Work to make sure CircleCI is in the mix with every big enterprise tech company --- there’s no “Top 5 Dev Tools” list we’re not on
- Drive the communications strategy and goals for ongoing product launches
For this job, you'll need...
- 8+ years of experience leading PR programs for fast-growing B2B companies
- An extensive network of media contacts, including references from media professionals who enjoy working with you
- Demonstrated success translating complicated stories to the media
- Experience working with partners and customers to collect and share compelling stories
Bonus points if you...
- Have experience leading comms at a developer-focused company
- Enjoy breaking down technical stories into layperson’s terms
CircleCI was founded in 2011 with the mission of giving every developer state-of-the-art automated testing and continuous integration tools. Our Story Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCI’s platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp, and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner from the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures, and Harrison Metal Capital.
Want to learn more about CircleCI? Visit CircleCI's website.
Jobs You May Like
Hungarian Digital Marketing Consultant (part-time)
Customer Experience Analyst - Intern
Salesforce Developer, Member Support Tools and Processes
Credit Karma, San Francisco, CA
Head of Business Management, France
Home Chef, 400 N. Michigan Ave. Chicago, IL 60611 (Downtown)
Senior Social Advertising Consultant