- Serve as the technical lead and owner of technical deal strategy
- Collaborate with Account Executive to identify and uncover customer business goals, needs, and pains, and work to show how CircleCI can address them
- Lead the technical implementation and day-to-day management of CircleCI Trials, integrated into our customer’s technology stack - ensuring early customer success and a long-term business relationship
- Prove the technical feasibility of the CircleCI platform to highly technical and developer audiences
- Stay on top of industry news, technology products, platforms and partners to ensure you and your team provide and maintain a deep industry and ecosystem expertise
- Identify areas of potential improvement in our sales efforts, and then work to improve them. This could be high level strategy, daily tactical efforts, or down in the weeks of creating documentation or how to videos
- Custom development and launch of new sales products and customer integrations to our internal teams and customer community
- Partner closely with our customer success teams to ensure continuity of an amazing customer experience - for life
- Collaborate closely with Product and Engineering teams to help influence product roadmap based on market/customer requirements
- Provide technical responses to RFPs and RFIs
- World class presentation skills. You feel comfortable leading presentations and demos of our platform to groups, both technical and non-technical, in-person and virtually
- Work with customers directly to debug common errors without involving an engineer
- You can tie business problems to technical solutions and understand technology value propositions
- Demonstrated and proven capacity to quickly absorb new concepts and technologies
- You have spent a decent amount of time using and scripting *nix
- You know how to work with Git in general and ideally GitHub in particular
- You’ve thrown together an app or two in a high-level programming language
- You believe that the best way for all to succeed is to honestly discuss product and company abilities and limitations with customers. We do not oversell at CircleCI
- Strong ops / infrastructure knowledge, especially networking and security
- Experience with build, test, and deployment automation
- Familiarity with Clojure and/or ClojureScript
- Knowledge of Docker or Linux containers in general
- Experience with popular web app frameworks (e.g. Rails, Django) and/or mobile app development (iOS, Android)
- Experience using and automating a major IaaS like AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Familiarity deploying and debugging distributed systems
CircleCI was founded in 2011 with the mission of giving every developer state-of-the-art automated testing and continuous integration tools. Our Story Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCI’s platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp, and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner from the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures, and Harrison Metal Capital.
Want to learn more about CircleCI? Visit CircleCI's website.
The leading leasing, marketing, and asset management platform taking commercial real estate businesses online.