What will make you successful:
- Deep understanding of the fundamentals of security at multiple layers of abstraction, from operating systems to applications
- Collaborative approach to mentoring software engineers on the development of secure code
- Ability to develop a comprehensive view of a complete software system and the core interactions within that system
- Passion for modern software development and operation, including agile, CI/CD, and infrastructure-as-code
- Experience with the specific security implications of operating in a cloud environment
- Systematic problem solving approach, coupled with a strong sense of ownership and drive
- Proficiency in one or more of: Clojure, Go, Java, C, C++
- A strong desire for continuous improvement
- 5+ years of experience in software, 2+ in security
What you will do:
- Support and advise software engineering teams in the design of secure software
- Work with 3rd-party partners to manage our ongoing penetration testing program
- Recommend and deploy tooling to manage security in the delivery pipeline as well as production systems
- Design and deliver shared libraries and services to support security requirements within our platform
- Engage with large customers as needed to advise them on security practices when deploying our solutions
- Diagnose and resolve security issues in conjunction with software engineering teams
- Participate in defining security-related end user features in the CircleCI product
CircleCI was founded in 2011 with the mission of giving every developer state-of-the-art automated testing and continuous integration tools. Our Story Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCI’s platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp, and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner from the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures, and Harrison Metal Capital.
Want to learn more about CircleCI? Visit CircleCI's website.
Our cornerstone is knowledge of the home, family, food and lifestyle markets.