- Set the product strategy, prioritize features, build consensus and coordinate product schedules with a team of engineers and designers to ship top quality experiences to users
- Build and maintain a roadmap to delight our users while growing the business
- Build use cases and user stories and communicate them effectively
- Integrate usability studies, user research, market analysis and community feedback into product requirements to ensure the product satisfies user needs as well as wants
- Inform product decisions with quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing)
- Define methods and metrics for measuring success and failure while ensuring the team is clear on their objectives, and constantly track performance
- Coordinate with other product managers, designers, and engineers to ensure a cohesive overall user experience
- 5+ years of product management or engineering leadership experience in SaaS or developer tools
- 8+ years of experience with software development and/or software operations
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize amongst competing opportunities, balancing customer needs with business priorities and the ability to articulate the rationale behind those decisions
- Strong use of analytics, user research and business cases to drive decisions and improve products
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- Experience working for an engineering-driven company a plusIdeal - Experience with a continuous integration and delivery toolchain
- Ideal - Clear understanding of modern software pipelines, platform, and infrastructure toolchains and their related communities including but not limited to AWS, GCP, GitHub, BitBucket, HashiCorp, Rollbar, etc.
- Ideal - Solid understanding of the developer community, tools and supporting ecosystem
CircleCI was founded in 2011 with the mission of giving every developer state-of-the-art automated testing and continuous integration tools. Our Story Velocity is critical for software teams in today's competitive landscape, but maintaining speed can be difficult as apps and systems grow larger and more complex. CircleCI’s platform allows developers to rapidly release code (for web and mobile apps) they trust by automating the build, test, and deploy process. CircleCI enables developers to detect and fix bugs before they even reach customers. Thousands of leading companies including Facebook, Kickstarter, Shyp, and Spotify rely on CircleCI to accelerate delivery of their code and enable developers to focus on creating business value fast.
CircleCI is a Bay Area Best Places to Work 2016 award winner from the San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in beautiful downtown San Francisco with a global remote workforce, CircleCI is venture backed by Scale Venture Partners, DFJ, Baseline Ventures, and Harrison Metal Capital.