Circle Medical is on a mission to reinvent primary care with a better experience, outcomes and accessibility. We are a fast-growing practice where providers, engineers and designers work together to build a better system. We use technology and artificial intelligence to deliver enhance care and cut down on charting time.
We're hiring a phlebotomist with an extended scope of clinical operations support to help us improve primary care delivery. We are building a new kind of medical practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved physician and patient experience.
As a phlebotomist, you will play a pivotal role not only in delivering excellent medical care, but in helping us scale to the next level. You embrace change and thrive in a fast paced environment.
Typical full-time schedule is a minimum of 36 hours of clinic time per week, mostly 8-5 M-F. Minimal call and minimal weekends
-Medical Assistant: phlebotomy and nasopharyngeal or oropharyngeal swab collection under physician supervision
-Laboratory technician: Perform quality assurance on lab tests, management and processing of specimens, preparing samples for transport to an off-site lab, ensure all tests are properly performed and documented per the clinic guidelines
- Clinical space maintenance and support (medical supplies for the provider group in the offices)
- Be available for bedside clinical support as requested by in-office providers
- California phlebotomy certification (CPT I or CMA)
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 6-12 months as a phlebotomist
- At ease with new technologies and able to problem solve
- More than one years of phlebotomy experience
- Prior work experience in clinic settings
- A clear personal career growth plans in the medical field
- Flexibility to work on Saturdays
- Flexibility to work from more than one San Francisco location
- Being ambitious to work with a growing startup with a positive attitude that helps layer a strong foundation for growth
Come build the medical practice of the future with us.
About Circle Medical
Circle Medical is the doctor's office that comes to you, paid for by your insurance. Circle Medical is a Y Combinator Health Startup.