Mobile Engineer (iOS/Swift)
Circle Medical, San Francisco Bay Area
Circle Medical is the doctor's office that comes to you, paid for by your insurance.
We're hiring software engineers to help us improve primary care delivery. We are building a new kind of medical practice, one that leverages technology and design to provide a vastly improved physician and patient experience.
We are looking for an iOS engineer to join our small engineering team and contribute patient-facing features in the Circle Medical iOS app.
- Implement, test, and maintain features in the Circle Medical iOS app.
- Work in collaboration with the design, medical, and engineer teams to create a delightful user experience.
- Write secure, HIPAA-compliant software.
- Contribute to the engineering culture and hiring.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Experience shipping and maintaining a commercial iOS application.
- Excellent sense for good UX on iOS.
- Deep knowledge of the iOS platform.
- Rigorous use of best practices.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, math, or similar fields.
- Deep knowledge of Swift and Cocoa.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience making product decisions.
- Good knowledge of computer security.
- Use your skills to improve the efficiency of healthcare.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Comprehensive health insurance
- State of the art equipment for your workstation.