Solutions Engineer, Future Opportunity
CityBase, Chicago, IL
We help smart people build intelligent government
Title: Solutions Engineer
Location: Chicago, IL
What we are looking for:
This is a hands-on technologist role and you will wear many hats. You will be leading the discussion of architecting solutions for large organizations and explaining our products and platform to implementation teams. Experience seeing the entire project lifecycle, from conception to design to technology evaluation, through to closing the deal and implementation.
- Use case discovery. Work with customers and prospects to deeply understand the proposed use case and propose solutions using CityBase’s products and platforms.
- User story writing. Understanding the problem during discovery and translating the problems into user stories for the development team.
- Creative problem solving. Continually raise the bar and drive to deliver high quality and pragmatic products, services and processes.
- Demo expert. Deliver in-depth technical product demos to customers and prospects at all levels within an organization.
- Technical subject matter expert. Support the sales and implementation cycle through the elimination of technical objections and build rapport with business and engineering teams at prospective customers and current clients.
- Prove customer value. Where necessary deliver proofs of concept and pilots to demonstrate the value of the CityBase platform.
- GSD. Passionate for getting results, meeting deadlines with the right quality.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a technology company and demonstrable success working in a customer-facing role
- Comfortable working with customers and public speaking (there will be some customer / conference travel for this role)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience of working with remote teams.
- Hands-on, technical, problem solver
- Experience with REST/SOAP APIs, XML and JSON a plus
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Knowledge of ETL and ETL workflows a plus
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) (currently no match)
- Flexible Spending Account, Dependent Flexible Spending Account, Pre-tax Commuter Program, company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid parental leave
- A multitude of snacks and beverages
CityBase is a government technology company that transforms the way cities connect and do business with constituents. CityBase works with local governments, agencies, and utilities to integrate payment functionality, business processes, and communications onto a central, cloud-based platform that consumers can access through the web, mobile, kiosk, or point-of-sale.
About us CityBase creates technology to make government more personal and responsive. We integrate government systems to a unified, web-based platform accessible online, on the phone, and in person via kiosk. This gives utilities and agencies a common way to digitize and deliver services, accept payments, and communicate with residents and businesses.
Want to learn more about CityBase? Visit CityBase's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price
Jobs You May Like
Senior Associate, Community Manager, UK (10 Month Maternity Co...
TaskRabbit, London, United Kingdom