Technical Implementation Consultant
CityBase, Indianapolis, IN
We help smart people build intelligent government
What we are looking for:
We are seeking an experienced Technical Implementation Consultant to provide business and data analysis, as well as application configuration and training, in direct communication with customers and as part of a project team.
You are responsible for the successful delivery of CityBase’s proprietary software in our most valued government client environments. You are known for your flexibility, teamwork, organization, analytical capabilities, and business-centric approach to all activities. You have a “can do” attitude. You will work closely with high profile customers, partners, client software vendors and internal delivery teams to ensure on time, on budget implementations.
This position is based out of the CityBase Indianapolis, IN office, with an estimated 25% percent travel to the client sites as needed.
- Work closely and collaboratively with a small multi disciplined agile team
- Performs system and data analysis as part of product implementations.
- Performs product configuration based on customer requirements.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots customer issues and requests and provides first line support to customers during the implementation cycle.
- Interprets and understands customer requirements and workflows and translates into solutions.
- Coordinates implementation activities extensively with other teams including Project Management, Support, Sales and Product Management.
- Develop and improve process documentation for internal and customer use.
- Foster and fortify the business partner relationships with all third-party hardware and software providers.
- Own and resolve customer support cases that occur during implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in business or technology
- 3+ years of experience in implementation or a technical role
- Experience in an Agile environment, utilizing lean/Scrum/XP Programming software development principles.
- Familiarity with API documentation, including REST, SOAP, WSDL
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments
- Source Control Management (preferably Git/GitHub)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and with limited direction.
- Self-motivated personality with extensive problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to professionally interact with a diverse blend of personalities to reach resolution and maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proven capability to successfully train others on products.
- Capacity to learn new information quickly and keep up with rapidly changing products and processes.
- Desire to be a part of a fast paced, innovative, and rapidly growing startup.
At its best, local government is a unifying force with the power to dramatically improve lives. Govtech-company CityBase is helping smart people build intelligent government, working with cities, counties, utilities, and states to create a place as dynamic as the people who live in it, work in it, and contribute to it. Accessible and responsive, adaptive and efficient, our cloud-based platform is digitizing the city-hall experience and impacting constituents nationwide.
About us CityBase creates technology to make government more personal and responsive. We integrate government systems to a unified, web-based platform accessible online, on the phone, and in person via kiosk. This gives utilities and agencies a common way to digitize and deliver services, accept payments, and communicate with residents and businesses.
Want to learn more about CityBase? Visit CityBase's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optician, Union Station
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Clover Health, Union County, NJ
Procurement Strategy Manager, Protein
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Business Operations Manager
BounceX, New York
Director of Manufacturing
Peloton, NY HQ