ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
In this role, you are the face of ClassPass to our fitness partners. You already know how to manage client relationships, interpret their performance metrics, and come up with creative solutions to address their concerns.
You are comfortable with numbers, and are excited to use data, market trend analysis, and your budding knowledge of the boutique fitness space to make actionable recommendations to our partners.
As an Account Manager, you help our studios succeed. You will work directly with studio owners and managers in our network to make sure they see incredible value in their partnership with us.
You confidently communicate the ClassPass value proposition, explain the usefulness of our tools and effectively troubleshoot partner issues. You also advocate for our partners internally, escalate bugs and communicate pain points and feature requests through the appropriate channels.
The right candidate will be based in either Munich or Berlin and prepared to travel around the DACH region.
- Assist with resolving transactional issues and complete ad-hoc projects
- Deliver outstanding service to our fitness partners and gyms
- Be an expert on boutique fitness in your ClassPass markets
- Build strong, long-term relationships with studio partners by helping them grow their business
- Engage with key studio partners during a monthly check-in via phone or in-person meetings (some you’ll interact with everyday!)
- Drive adoption of new ClassPass products among your studio partners
- Retain our partners by providing best-in-class support & relationship management
- Develop in-depth performance reports to share with studio partners
- Must be fluent in German & English
- Extensive experience in account management, business development, or similar role
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks and an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Mastery in negotiation conversations
- Able to craft compelling, relevant, and objective-oriented storylines in talking points and presentations
- Knowledgeable in small business operations and financial opportunities with a willingness to learn
- Able to create, read and interpret data graphs
- Proficient in Excel
- Right to work in Germany
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Class Pass
The ClassPass story
ClassPass was born in 2013 after Payal Kadakia struggled to find a dance class to take after work in NYC. After countless Google searches, schedule cross-checking and frustrating log-in attempts, Payal never made it to class. Rather than chalk up that evening as a failure, Payal created an idea. Working out shouldn’t be hard - what if there was a way to make it easy?
What started as an app and website that made finding and booking classes effortless is now changing how people live their lives. Whether we’re bringing together a community of enthusiasts, helping people find the activities that make their true selves come alive or supporting small businesses and studios across the entire globe, we believe that being active is the key to living a happy and healthy life.
Want to learn more about Class Pass? Visit Class Pass's website.
Jobs You May Like
The Democratic Party
Summer 2020 DNC Internship
The Democratic Party, Washington, DC (DNC HQ)