ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets and this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
As Marketing Coordinator, you will help drive demand in one of our fastest growing markets. This role will report to the International Expansion & Business Operations Manager to develop and execute market-specific campaigns and initiatives to drive growth at scale. This will include increasing awareness of ClassPass and our products, as well as engaging local communities and influencers to grow the ClassPass brand. Leveraging your growth marketing skills (paid advertising via WeChat, Weibo, KOL & KOC video content, email marketing and SEM strategy, etc.) you will reach and activate new customers in our Taiwan markets. You care deeply about building an enduring brand, and are creative in the ways you approach solving problems in scrappy, experiment-first ways.
Who would be a great fit for the ClassPass team? First and foremost, you are a curious self-starter and like to get your hands dirty. You have experience working in hyper growth environments across a number of different channels. Leveraging your growth marketing skills (including paid advertising, inbound marketing, mobile marketing, and lifecycle), you will reach and activate new customers. You care deeply about building an enduring brand, are creative about developing new campaigns, and rigorous about learning from the data you collect and the experimental campaigns you run.
- Manage growth targets for all of our mainland Taiwan markets and execute local marketing strategy to ensure we exceed our targets.
- Partner with the greater marketing organisation and central marketing teams to grow the overall business, exchange learnings, and better codify our global marketing strategy.
- Conduct your own research on user interaction feedback and possible competitor product feature evaluation to deliver data-backed analysis
- Liaison with product, engineering, finance, creative and pricing teams to ensure we are strategically aligned on how to grow, support and operate in the Taiwan markets.
- Support localised content, email, and inbound marketing channels to ensure a personalised and effective customer activation strategy.
- Connect with local community leaders, influencers and partners to drive brand awareness
- Implement a local marketing playbook, and lead local training, staffing conversations, and day-to-day management of the marketing playbook.
- Contribute to key strategic conversations around corporate development opportunities, partner strategies and product decisions.
- Marketing experience, in-house from or agency with exposure to digital brands, preferably in a market-based model, leading the growth of a specific market or region
- Strong cross-team communication abilities, proven track record of working across the business to drive results
- Deep understanding of performance metrics (CPM, CMI, CPA, CPC & LTV) and the WeChat ecosystem
- Experience in having launched a foreign brand in Taiwan is a major plus!
- Hands on experience with advertising on mainland Taiwan's major digital marketing platforms
- Experience with ESPs and building/shipping email campaigns
- Experience with agency management is a plus
- Execution oriented mindset - with the humility, drive, and scrappiness to get it done
- Love and passion for your craft
- Right to work in Taiwan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Class Pass
The ClassPass story
ClassPass was born in 2013 after Payal Kadakia struggled to find a dance class to take after work in NYC. After countless Google searches, schedule cross-checking and frustrating log-in attempts, Payal never made it to class. Rather than chalk up that evening as a failure, Payal created an idea. Working out shouldn’t be hard - what if there was a way to make it easy?
What started as an app and website that made finding and booking classes effortless is now changing how people live their lives. Whether we’re bringing together a community of enthusiasts, helping people find the activities that make their true selves come alive or supporting small businesses and studios across the entire globe, we believe that being active is the key to living a happy and healthy life.
Want to learn more about Class Pass? Visit Class Pass's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Retail Expert
Enjoy, Houston, TX