ClassPass is bringing our unique brand and culture to Missoula, Montana.
Our Customer Experience team is the most rapidly growing team at ClassPass and we pride ourselves on delivering incredible service to our valuable members. In this role, you have the opportunity to learn the ins-and-outs of ClassPass, provide an exceptional user experience, and build up other skills in analytics, sales, copywriting, and more.
Please note: This role requires you to work nights and weekends.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to customer inquiries via email and live chat
- Identify site and app issues, and communicate properly to all internal teams
- Maintain a high satisfaction rating while hitting daily targets of customer responses
- Think creatively about how to optimize each customer’s experience
- Master our product, internal systems, and offerings to ensure thorough and clear communication and enforcement of policies
Who you are:
- Positive, helpful and supportive - willing to take on any task, no matter how big or small
- An excellent writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and grammar
- Fast learner and eager to tackle new challenges every day
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Flexible and adaptable to accommodate evening, holiday and weekend shifts
- Benefits include medical coverage, flexible vacation time, 401k, complimentary ClassPass membership, and an office filled with passionate, smart, and happy people!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Class Pass
The ClassPass story ClassPass was born in 2013 after Payal Kadakia struggled to find a dance class to take after work in NYC. After countless Google searches, schedule cross-checking and frustrating log-in attempts, Payal never made it to class. Rather than chalk up that evening as a failure, Payal created an idea. Working out shouldn’t be hard - what if there was a way to make it easy? What started as an app and website that made finding and booking classes effortless is now changing how people live their lives. Whether we’re bringing together a community of enthusiasts, helping people find the activities that make their true selves come alive or supporting small businesses and studios across the entire globe, we believe that being active is the key to living a happy and healthy life.
Want to learn more about Class Pass? Visit Class Pass's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Support Specialist
NovoEd, Downtown San Francisco
Stylist-Guide, San Diego
Bonobos, San Diego, CA
Sr. Manager, Training and Quality
OfferUp, OfferUp HQ
Optician, Tysons Corner
Warby Parker, Tysons, VA
Instacart, Atlanta, GA
Database Customer Support Engineer
Pivotal Software, Shanghai