About the right team member
Our PMs drive cross-functional squads that tackle some of the most complex business and user problems, spanning across our mobile and web consumer apps, partner, and internal products. We’re searching for an experienced and entrepreneurial Senior Product Manager to help define product strategy, manage roadmaps, and ship engaging products and scalable systems that shape the future of our company.
Successful PMs at ClassPass are mission-driven and demonstrate deep empathy for our customers. They bring strong technical knowledge, analytical rigor, and product judgement to everyday problems, and they demonstrate the ability to bring together engineers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver impactful roadmaps that ultimately drive results for the business.
About the role
- Drive ideation, evaluation, definition and prioritization of initiatives on your squad roadmap.
- Be the voice of the customer, synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data to ensure product decisions address core needs.
- Own the full product lifecycle across discovery definition, launch, testing & iteration.
- Help lead a cross-functional squad of engineers and designers to build impactful product features.
- Build alignment and address needs of key stakeholders across teams.
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years of experience in product management, with a track record of delivering impactful features and product capabilities.
- You’re comfortable operating in a fast-moving startup environment. You have a "driver" personality and constantly push toward clarity and execution.
- You have good product intuition, but reinforce decisions through a deep understanding of user research and analytical data.
- You’re experienced with an agile development process and work collaboratively with full stack product teams.
- You partner well with business stakeholders & solve problems. You’re effective at communication and framing decisions with clear and logical arguments.
- You demonstrate analytical and business savvy. You can query and synthesize your own product data when necessary.
Who we are:
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe:
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.
About Class Pass
The ClassPass story
ClassPass was born in 2013 after Payal Kadakia struggled to find a dance class to take after work in NYC. After countless Google searches, schedule cross-checking and frustrating log-in attempts, Payal never made it to class. Rather than chalk up that evening as a failure, Payal created an idea. Working out shouldn’t be hard - what if there was a way to make it easy?
What started as an app and website that made finding and booking classes effortless is now changing how people live their lives. Whether we’re bringing together a community of enthusiasts, helping people find the activities that make their true selves come alive or supporting small businesses and studios across the entire globe, we believe that being active is the key to living a happy and healthy life.
Want to learn more about Class Pass? Visit Class Pass's website.
Sweat in good company