Senior Business Intelligence Analyst (International)
Class Pass, London (Remote)
Sweat in good company
About the Role:
ClassPass is the world’s leading platform for studio and gym fitness. We are passionate about helping our members live a more active life – they currently book over two million classes a month and we are just getting started.
We’re seeking a highly motivated Business Intelligence Analyst to help build and manage robust data models and reports to identify insights and drive business decisions. This role sits on the Analytics team, but will frequently collaborate with stakeholders from other teams, particularly with the different departments of our International organization.
- Loves to get in the weeds of data: Write, QA, and maintain SQL logic transforming data from our production environment and third-party sources into streamlined, nimble data tables that serve as the company’s “source of truth” for business reporting and insights. Responsibilities will likely include building and maintaining data architecture used to support our international orgs operational and analytical needs.
- Thrives in the sweet spot between business acumen and technical data prowess: Work cross functionally with stakeholders from across the International team to understand their reporting needs, as well as interface with engineers who provide technical support to our analytics database.
- Has a strong command of data visualization: Create and manage Tableau reports and dashboards that individuals inside and outside the Analytics team can use to quickly distill critical business insights.
- Is self-driven and thrives in a fast-paced environment: Develop scalable data solutions that will function through rapid product iterations and business changes; continually adapt and update existing workstreams to handle those changes.
- Has strong business instincts and judgment: Provide definition, tracking, and analysis of key performance indicators for the various departments across the International team.
- Is a structured, logical thinker: Design and execute the transformation of occasionally messy source data into robust and usable datasets.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in Business Intelligence or similar Analyst role that involves data modeling and/or SQL-based data transformation and analytics
- Strong proficiency in SQL skills required (experience with PostgreSQL a plus)
- Experience developing data models and databases at a nascent or rapidly scaling business
- Understanding of financial business reporting metrics and operational fundamentals
- Experience using Tableau (or BI tools) for data visualization
- Must have an interest in business-side implications of work; need to “keep up” with what’s going on with the business, feel comfortable with collaborating with business stakeholders at all levels of seniority to understand their data needs
- Familiarity with ETL pipelines, Github, and command line a plus
- Experience with subscription economics a plus
Who we are
ClassPass is revolutionizing the fitness and wellness industry by bringing together the world’s best classes and experiences into one app. Founded in 2013 by Payal Kadakia, ClassPass connects members to millions of classes in 30 countries around the globe, and is now available as a wellness benefit with some of the world’s leading employers. We make it easy to prioritize your health, whether you decide to head to a local studio, play an on-demand workout or book yourself a much needed wellness appointment. Over 100 million reservations later, we truly believe that we’re just getting started.
What we believe
At ClassPass, we believe in the power of movement. But we believe in more than just that. We believe in building for the future, creating more opportunities for everyone around the world to live fully and in good health. We believe that we can always push ourselves and our company to be better, and that there is power in the hard things when we’re all working together toward the same goal. We believe in building a diverse company where a sense of belonging is felt by employees, customers and partners alike. And we believe that the secret to ClassPass’ success is its people.
ClassPass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly value diversity at our company and encourage people of all different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or other protected characteristics.
About Class Pass
The ClassPass story
ClassPass was born in 2013 after Payal Kadakia struggled to find a dance class to take after work in NYC. After countless Google searches, schedule cross-checking and frustrating log-in attempts, Payal never made it to class. Rather than chalk up that evening as a failure, Payal created an idea. Working out shouldn’t be hard - what if there was a way to make it easy?
What started as an app and website that made finding and booking classes effortless is now changing how people live their lives. Whether we’re bringing together a community of enthusiasts, helping people find the activities that make their true selves come alive or supporting small businesses and studios across the entire globe, we believe that being active is the key to living a happy and healthy life.
Want to learn more about Class Pass? Visit Class Pass's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.